Part 2: A long day

The second day on a new country and George was already feeling like everything was so stressing. He imagined this day as the most fun he would have with his best friend and roommate Clay, discovering places in his new city or just unpacking his computer toghether, but no, he was editing a video and left him with the heavy job in his room.

He wasn't mad, he knew dream had to edit the video that was coming up tomorrow. But he felt lonely, which was a really unusual feeling for him.

"Damn you Dream you really like to abandon me you-" George started to babble in a low voice while sorting the boxes that arrived today from most to less important, and of course, the computer setup was first. He grabbed the box cutter and opened the box carefully, he didn't wanted to damage anything inside.

While taking all the stuff out of the box he started thinking about everything that happened yesterday, Dream taking George home with a bunch of Mc Donald's food, George talking with Sapnap about how the trip was, then Dream joining the conversation, George tweeting about his arrival, George telling Dream that the boxes were arriving tomorrow, then talking. After a while of talking George ended complaining to Dream since he never told him he could drive and also had a car, Dream laughing, eating more trash food, and then sleeping.

After some minutes, everything was out and ready to set. But there was one problem.

George forgot to assemble his desktop first.

Ughh how can I be so dumb?! I don't even know how to assemble this thing... At least not without any tools... I will have to go out and buy UGH-

George stood up and threw himself to bed in defeat, letting out a long sigh with a groan.

Next lines are narrated from Dream's point of view.

I finished editing the video for tomorrow including the Analysis of it, when I stretched back to the seat, and the first thing I hear is George from his room groaning. I know him for years and I learned that was a stressed groan for sure, I should check up on him.

His door was open so I just entered to see George with his hands on his face and a whole mess around him.

"Woah what happened here?"

"I have to... desktop...whyyy" I knew what he meant just by those words and seeing the desktop still in  the box.

"I can help you assemble that, I have some tools in my room"

"Really?! I'm saved!" I didn't knew what he was talking about but I'm happy he feels better.

I brought the tools to his room and helped him with everything I could, even tough he complained I didn't let him do all the job, It's fun to fight with George, even if it is for small things, when he's angry because of silly things or flustered because of something is... um... enjoyable? I think that's the right word.

We finished with the desktop and next was his computer.

"Do I help you with that too?" I said pointing at all the mess and cables around the floor.

"No I'm fine"

"Mhm..." Yep, I was gonna help him anyways.

I grabbed all I could from the floor fast enough so I didn't let George have time to complain.

"Okay, you are just like a mother" He said letting a small giggle out.

"I care about you George!" I said trying to sound hurted and dramatic. He laughed, making me laugh too.

"Whatever, I'm older than you anyways I should be the caring one here" He sounded serious but I knew he wasn't.

"Yeah but you are just mean" I said laughing.

"True" 

After all this I ended up helping with everything, desktop, computer, shelf, decor and his play button. When everything was ready I saw another small box that said "decor" on the outside, George wouldn't mind if I opened it right? I liked to see his figurines from minecraft and other games.

He even had a exclusive minecraft figurine that I never saw In my life.

I grabbed the box cutter and opened it, I was right, there was more figurines, pencils, and more small cables. But that wasn't all, at the bottom of the box I saw a piece of cloth, with... rainbow colors? Is this what I think it is? 

I heard George's steps aproaching from outside the room and I quickly put everything in their place. It's time for my Theatre Years in School to be usefull.

"Hey George where do I put these?" I said as calm as I could, pointing to the figurines that were in the surface of the box.

"Oh, um, don't! I will put those later, uhh, you go buy some food" He was nervous it was so obvious.

"Okay, but only because I'm hungry" I said standing up.

"Buy some real, more healthy food this time, I'll pay half of it"

"Like salad?" I asked joking.

"Not THAT healthy" He said laughing.

"There's a really good restaurant that makes the best spaghetti, like two streets from here" I waited for him to respond.

"Hmm, oka-"

"But you will come with me and eat outside" I actually wanted him to go outside with me, he hasn't seen his new neighborhood yet and the day is really nice.

"Whyy?!" He said sighing "I'm so tired"

"Come on! It will be fun!" He just looked at me, I could see he was happy to go after all "I promise, you will like it"

He ended up going anyways, If the cloth I saw on the box is what I think it is, I know George will tell me when de feels comfortable of doing so, I would love him even if he was a worm... Love him as a friend of course-

♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you for reading! More chapters coming really soon!

I love you all!♥