Chapter 10: Camping Sucks

(~Braedey's Dream~)

Braedey stepped out into what could be best described as a large lush green forest or jungle. He then took note of his attire, which was that of a short-sleeve blue shirt, plus black cargo shorts, and boots. But, it didn't feel hot or so; it felt like it was only 20° in the sun.

"Looks like I'm lucid dreaming again..." Braedey said to himself. He then could hear what might be a woman's voice humming, and it sounded like it was coming from deeper within the jungle. "Looks like I'm gonna have to go and investigate what the noise is..."

Braedey slowly began to make his way through the bushes and trees of the jungle, clearing a path for him to get through. He could hear the womanly humming getting slightly louder as he made his way along, pushing past branches, bushes, and other trees. Eventually, he made his way towards a nearby lake, where a cliff ledge was nearby, with a running waterfall, while further down, there's a number of other waterfalls in the distance.

Braedey parted two large bushes that hid him from sight, looking at the lake. But then, his voice hitched in his throat when he saw what was down in the lake. There, standing in the lake, enjoying the rushing water nearby the waterfall to clean herself up with, was Jasmine herself. Her naked body was glistening with the water, her red hair tied in a big bun on the back of her head, so it wouldn't get wet, and the leaves that fell from the branches above obscured her impressive assets and her privates; to Braedey's relief. Still, he can see her smoothed and water-soaked body, and couldn't help but feel his face become flushed by the sight of it.

Jasmine showed a small smile, then her eyes peeked over to the bushes, Braedey hiding inside them, hoping she didn't see him

Jasmine showed a small smile, then her eyes peeked over to the bushes, Braedey hiding inside them, hoping she didn't see him. "I know you're there, dear." She called out calmly, Braedey flinching in response. "It's quite alright for you to look at me. You've seen me without primer or paint on." She added in.

"Still... it's not the same as seeing you in your lingerie." Braedey clarified back to her, still not peeking out from the bushes. "There's a lot of skin exposed, and places I'd rather not see..." He added in.

"I don't mind if you stare, dear. You and I, we are meant for each other." Jasmine spoke up. She then manifested a white towel out of thin air to conceal around her form, while she made her hair fall out of its bun shape. "Okay. I am now decent." She called.

Braedey got out of the bushes, brushing off the leaves and branches, and stepped up to the edge of the lake. "I guess I never told you this, but you look pretty with your hair down or so..."

"Well, I'm here to actually show you something new." Jasmine then showed a smirk. "I was hoping to get your personal opinion for when we encounter one another next time..."

"Next time?" Braedey echoed in confusion. "I... I do not understand."

"You will see soon enough. But I can give you a little fashion show." Jasmine offered to Braedey. "You can tell me what you like, and we'll go forward with that." She then took off the towel that was around her, a white light engulfing her. As the light faded, now in Jasmine's place were five other versions of herself, each one in a different attire and such, much to Braedey's bewilderment.