Chapter 25: Angry For the Need For Speed

After last night's fun and little nighttime foreplay, both Braedey and Jasmine have gotten closer than before. The two of them spent days and nights around one another, sometimes going either to the movies or even to a fancy dinner restaurant whenever they can or get the chance to. Naomi and James, along with Braedey's sisters, would ask the two if they would like to come along, and they said they wouldn't mind, just as long as they can pay or so, or even get something nice.

During the day, Braedey and Jasmine would either be taking long strolls along the beach, spend their time at roadside cafés, or even driving around town in their red Lamborghini Miura. The two of them would laugh, kiss, and hug one another whenever they can, and to others around them, it was rather cute and romantic.

However, something seems to be wrong in the shadows....

~*~*~

On a brisk morning on a Friday, the sunlight of the morning peeked through the burgundy curtains of the bedroom's window, and the light shone down upon two sleeping occupants in the bed. One form stirred from the light. Braedey's cobalt blue eyes fluttered open as his consciousness began to return. He lightly groaned from the light hitting his face. The awakening Braedey then noticed something odd. He could feel a soft but firm weight on his body, and it was holding him down on the bed. Braedey looked down, and he felt his face flush a faint pink.

Jasmine is snuggling into his form. Her left arm was lying on his broad chest, her head resting in the crook of his neck, and she wore a small yet content smile on her lips. Her disheveled red hair was sprawled out over her angelic face and Braedey's chest. Braedey shows a tiny smile on his face, as he gently patted Jasmine's head with his free right arm, making sure not to stir her from her sleep. Jasmine moaned a little, and she dug her head deeper into Braedey's neck, as she tightened her one-armed embrace around his chest. The brunette looked at the slumbering redhead, wondering to himself how he could quietly get up and out of bed without stirring Jasmine from her sleep. Her face was dug deeply into his neck, and her arm lay limply across his chest. Unfortunately, if he were to make any movement, the chances of waking her up would be pretty high.

His train of thought was broken once he heard a small cat-like moan. He looked down to see Jasmine slowly waking up, as she began to stiffen in bed, before her gentle blue eyes lazily open. "...Braedey?" She muttered, still half-asleep. "Is that you?"

Before Braedey could even sit upright, he gets pounced on by a half-awake Jasmine, as she snuggled up to the downed brunette, laying her head on his chest, and snuggling up as best as she can. If Braedey had the chance, he'd try to push her off, but he could not dare to do so. She was too nice to throw off the bed or even hurt.

"Jasmine..." Braedey whispered to the redhead. "Can you let me get up, please?"

Jasmine doesn't reply for the moment

Jasmine doesn't reply for the moment. Instead, she lifted herself up as she straddled Braedey, much to the boy's embarrassment, with her hips now lying on his stomach, before she lowered herself to eye level, resting her head on her hand which she had lying on the mattress now as her face was only a few inches away from Braedey. Her red hair fell from her back and down her face slightly obscuring while Braedey gulped as she was looking VERY alluring with her hair down in front of her like that. It only got worse for him when he saw her flip her hair back in a very enchanting way and then tuck a strand of it behind her ear that left him speechless.