Chapter 21: Superstition

Soon enough, Braedey and Jasmine has both gotten word about what had happened last night, and that Rebecca was in deep trouble with the law. Although the account of murder was put into questioning, and the red 'blood' was identified as red paint, it didn't escape the fact that Rebecca had a gun in hand, and she had opened fire at a police officer, and she broke into the paint store warehouse, and caused damage to the flooring and doors of the warehouse, resulting in both Rebecca's parents forcing her to pay thousands of dollars in damage, and she'll have to clean up the spilt paint, as well as do community service around town.

On top of that, there's been reports of three speeding cars that raced through Santa Cruz last night, but no cameras had picked up on the chase, let alone any police cars even seeing the chase at all. There were some statements from passing motorists that said they saw a red car of unknown make, but they did see a black Camaro and grey sportscar chasing the red car, but they couldn't identify the drivers. It was baffling.

~*~*~

Over by Claudia's home, night has fallen. The lights have gone out in the house, all except for one light in a bedroom. In said bedroom, it was Claudia, who was now getting ready for bed. Her orange hair flowed down her slender back, while she had now stripped down to the point that she no longer has anything on.

Claudia sat down on her bed, wrapping her body with the blue/green bed duvet, which replaced the one that Rebecca had pissed on, as Claudia looked to the time

Claudia sat down on her bed, wrapping her body with the blue/green bed duvet, which replaced the one that Rebecca had pissed on, as Claudia looked to the time. It was only 9:45PM in the evening, but she felt rather exhausted from the events of today. She had also been getting phone calls from Rebecca with many ridiculous plans, but Claudia had to block her from her phone to stop her from calling her continuously, much to her frustration.

"Honestly, after that whole crazy car chase not long ago, I think Rebecca has lost a few parts of her brain cells." Claudia scoffed to herself rolling her eyes. "I mean, there's just nothing else we can do to try and pin Jasmine on anything. It feels like a false trail we've been following. There's nothing that pins her to any of the deaths that correlate to the Lamborghini." She sighed to herself.

After that, she turned off her bedside table light, then she curled herself up in her bed, and she soon fell asleep, a small content smile on her face, while her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. But, as she slept silently in her bed, her mind slowly began to dream, an unsettling vision soon started to come to her mind, as she slept in ber bed...

~*~*~[{Claudia's Dream}]~*~*~

All that Claudia could see around her was black smoke and darkness. She coughed as she waved her arms about, trying to clear away the smoke from her form. She then immediately looked to her form, and she saw she was now wearing a white nightgown or wedding dress of sorts, much to her confusion as to why this.

Claudia shook her head from those thoughts, and she immediately pushed through the smoke, heading off down into what she could see was a hallway inside of a house. Claudia sprinted onward, now seeing what can be a door in front of her, and smashed her way through the door, which seemed to have vanished from sight. She now looked around, and her eyes widened in shock and horror: she could see many houses engulfed in flames, smoke rising from their remains!