Chapter 11: Hunting Season

The next morning, Jessie and Karen had woken up and were feeling refreshed. They went over to their brother's bedroom, but they saw the bed was empty. It gave them concern, so they began to go and try to find where Braedey was. They looked around the house, but they couldn't find him. So, the girls head over to the garage to see, and when they got in the garage, they saw their brother, who was fast asleep in the cab of his Lamborghini Miura.

"What... what happened last night?" Karen wondered to herself in confusion.

"I guess he was busy last night, and fell asleep in his car." Jessie shrugged innocently. She walked up to the car, opening the door, and she gently nudged him. "Braedey? You awake?" She asked innocently.

Braedey stirred a little from his slumber, then looked to see Jessie. "Oh. Morning, sister." He sat up in his seat. He then noticed where he was. "I guess I might've fallen asleep while working on my car." He shrugged.

"What were you up to last night?" Karen asked.

"Well, I went over to Loch Lomond to see how some of my friends were, and to see what was going on." Braedey explained, climbing out of the Lamborghini. "After giving Rebecca and her goons a good scare and such, I drove back home, and I guess I just fell asleep in the car." He shrugged.

"Okay. I just don't want you doing anything that'll be harmful for your health." Karen said to Braedey, now heading back into the house with Jessie, the latter after giving her big brother a hug.

Braedey walked to the side of his Lamborghini, giving the hood a pat, and he headed over to the door. "Sorry we can't go for a drive today, J." He whispered to her. "You'll have to stay behind." He said, then closed up the garage door.

A few minutes later, as well as having breakfast and cleaning themselves up to look nice, the Martin family got into the family car, a black Jeep Grand Cherokee, and they drove away from the home, heading out to have a family day out. It was for a special occasion, and the whole family had to come along, to Braedey and his sister's annoyance, for it involved with one of their arrogant and absent-minded relatives.

~*~*~
Jasmine's POV

After hearing about Braedey and his family going to see some kind of relative because it's a family thing, I guess I have the whole day to myself

After hearing about Braedey and his family going to see some kind of relative because it's a family thing, I guess I have the whole day to myself. But, I do want to have someone to talk to or something. However, I can't risk anyone besides Braedey know about what I am.

On the other hand... there's the girls that have tried to get to my beloved, even one of them stripped me butt-naked, and I did the same to her. Sure, making them run for their lives in fright was fun, but it's not what I wanted to do then. Now... it's time to play the hunter...

I start up my V12 engine, a low rumble happening, then I telekinetically open the garage door, as I roll out of the garage, shutting the door behind me. I tint my windows to the point where nobody can see inside of the cab. Once done so, I begin to drive out onto the open road, heading off towards Santa Cruz, my mind set on knowing where Rebecca and her goons reside...