The dunkin coffee

Mads POV
I woke up to the sound of birds singing outside my window. So I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready. I always get dunkin so I drive in my car to my nearest one. I collected my things from my car and went inside. My usual was the largest dive they have cup, caramel iced coffee with almond milk. When I walk in I see a very hot girl in front of me, I make a conversation and I ask for her number, I also found out she was lesbian and so was I. We flirted for a little bit and then order our drinks. She got and Uber here so I take her back to my place. Her name was nessa. We went inside and went to my bedroom and talked for a while. We made TikToks and people shipped us together and it was so funny. Then she started to put her hand on my thigh.

She leaned in for a kiss. I kiss her back and we started to make out roughly. Then she flipped me over and took of my shirt and hers. We are still making out and I take of her bra and massage her boobs. She moaned and it really turned me on. Then I sit out and she takes my bra of and massaged my boobs.

Nessas POV
I took of her bra and massaged her boobs she moaned and really turned me on. We stop making out and mads started to lick my nipples. I tried to hold back means but I couldn't, she was to good. I was now licking mads nipples and she moaned like crazy. She took of her pants and mine and started to rub my clit and I moaned in to her boob. We then stood up and mads pushed me against a wall and licking my boobs. Then she started to kiss down my body and took of my pants and panties. Then she came back up and we started to make out again. I then move down her body and I got to her panties and took them if and started to lick her pussy and she was moaning while I was doing that I was rubbing my own pussy.

Mads POV
She was licking my pussy and it felt really good. I couldn't stop moaning. And then I started to lick her pussy and she was moaning and it turned me on more. I stop and move over to the bed and we started to scissor and it felt really good. I was also rubbing my boobs. I stop and get a double sided dildo lit of a draw and push it into our wet pussies. We kept on moaning and then nessa shouted I'm gonna cum and I stop and start to eat her out hard and she then hit her climax and cum in my mouth and it felt good. We then switched and she was pushing the dildo into me and when I shouted I'm gonna cum she started to eat me out. Then we went into my shower and washed and I also bring in a suction cup dildo and stuck it on the wall and nessa thrusted onto it and  it turned me on. Then I was thrusting again a dildo and nessa was sat on a shelf in her shower masturbating and she squirted on me.Me and mads started to make out in the shower and then cleaned each other.

Nessas POV
I we got out and because I didn't have any clothes to wear mads let me use her hoodie. I put it on and she told me to come into her bedroom and she was at the door and she asked me if I wanted to be her girlfriend, I jumped on her and said yes. Then she said we can go on a little date today and I said sure she then drove me back to my apartment to get ready and she'll come to my apartment. We live in the same apartment complex.

Mads POV
I walked back to my apartment and went to change into a cute outfit, I was taking her to lunch and then we could go shopping.