Discovering me.

Jens POV-
Living in the city was annoying. Waking up, loud noises, people yelling. All of it together and more was annoying. I woke up and looked over to my phone. This time I woke up at 6am. "Ugh fuck this." I whispered to myself. I get up and go check on Emme and Max. They were still asleep. Today was their first day of kindergarten. They were excited about it last night took them forever to go to sleep. "Wake up babies." I kinda yelled. "Ughhhh." They groan. I walk over to their closet to get them their outfits. I was so glad that their school had no dress code cause Emme would've broke it already. She was wearing a cute little outfit.

Max was wearing a basic outfit but he was cute to

(Thas the outfit but not max- lmao) -I fed them breakfast and they got their bags and lunch and got into the car

-
I fed them breakfast and they got their bags and lunch and got into the car. I could tell they were nervous. As we arrived I got out and walked them inside. I was kinda cute today I'm not gonna lie.

 I was kinda cute today I'm not gonna lie

It was one of my favorite dresses. I walked into the front office and asked for their classroom. "Emme and max?" I ask. "Oh yes. Room 123." "Thank you!" "No problem." I walk them to room 123 as we get closer Emme squeezes my hand tighter. I walk in and the teacher comes over to us. "Hey! What's y'all s name? She asked Emme and max. They didn't respond so I did for them. "Emme and Max." I say and smile. "And yours?" She asked looking me up and down. "Jennifer. Yours?" "Leah. Well Mrs.Remini. Only if you wanna be professional." She laughs. I laugh too. "Why don't y'all go sit down?" The teacher or well leah says. I hug them and give them kisses as they go sit down. "It was nice meeting you." She says. "You to." At this point all were doing is giving eachother flirty looks. "Well I'll let you go. Talk later?" I say. "Yeah for sure!" I walk out the door blowing kisses to Emme and Max. I decide I'm going to go get some Starbucks because why not.
-
4pm
I gotta go pick up the kids. The day was just so empty without them. I'm single so it's not like I have anyone to occupy my day or anything. Anyway I get out and go into Emme and Max's classroom. "MOMMYYYY!!!" they both yell running and hugging me. I smile and mouth to Mrs. Remini sorry because I had been late and they were the only kids in the school. I had just got caught up with the tour and everything I didn't notice what time it was. "Y'all go play for a minute so mommy can talk to your teacher please." They both nod their head and go play. "Hey." She says. "Hey." I respond it wasn't a normal hey it was more of like a very flirty type of hey. "How are they doing in here?" I ask. "Good. They're really shy and quiet and I like those kids. Their really outgoing." I smile I've always known they were outgoing. "Thank you. I've always had to either move rooms because they teachers complain." "Nah, your good." We laugh and hug and we leave. I don't know what so hot about her but damn she was hot. Was I gay? Mmm. My family would never like that or even go for it so who would know ive never came out because I've never discovered myself I guess. But now maybe its time to see.
Y'all tell me whatchu think I guess🥺