Perfection is so...mm

JENS POV:
A/N: you might have to listen to the song after awhile because- well it's important😭. It's like it's playing in the background the whole time if you like imagine- I don't fucking know lmao 😭.
It was another day taking the kids to school but today was a lot busier than usual. Today was the day me and Leah were going out. Not like that of course but you know. Today I was teasing her more than usual.

I had a couple meetings and you know I basically wore shit like this on an everyday basis

I had a couple meetings and you know I basically wore shit like this on an everyday basis. I walk in and leahs jaw dropped. I heard her mumble damn. I had a girl falling hard as fuck. I wasn't gonna let her know that but of course I fell the minute I saw her. "Hey leah." I said inna flirting voice. "Mm. Hey." She smiling looking me up and down. "Bye babiesss." I said kissing and hugging them.
Leahs POV:
"Bye babiesss." Jen says. Kissing and hugging them. I looked at her lips. They must've been so soft. Damn I'm falling hard for her. Damn more then falling I'm sure ending myself to her. I wanted to whisper in her ear "if you were mine you would be wearing that right now." But I didn't know her like that. Good thing tonight we are going out. "So we still on for tonight?" I say. "Of course baby." She says. Damn I know she calls everyone baby but that shits hot as fuck. She hugged me and walked out looking behind her and biting her lip. Okay but that was definitely way hotter. I couldn't stand how she teased me. Anyways I got started with class because it was already time. We basically just colored or play games all day other then that we didn't really do anything. The day eventually ended and everyone went home except Emme and max they of course were still here but jennifer was filming the boy next door so I understood. "Hey!" She says. "Hey!" I say back. Emme and Max run to her and hug her tightly as she kisses the both on their foreheads. "Y'all go wait in the car grandmas in there." She says and gets closer. "Where are we going tonight?" She says messing with my hair. Damn such a turn on. " you'll see" I say giving her a looking and putting my hand on her thigh. Woah. "Mmm. Secrets?" She says. I nod my head and she kisses my cheek and walks out. "That was hot as fuck." I whisper to my self. I see her turn back to my classroom and say "yes it was." Then she smirked at me. Okay damn that's hot. Okay get out your feeling go home and get ready.
Jens POV:(y'all know I like Jens POV better😭)
I was definitely gonna wear something sexy. That little classroom scene was hot. I forgot to ask her to be in my upcoming movie Affectionate. But I think I'll ask her tonight. I directed and produced the movie so I was excited. The boy next door was so close to being done. I dropped the kids off and my mom off and went home. My mom didn't know I was going out. Well she knew just that it was a guy not a girl. My phone dinged and I looked down.
Unknown 4:38 pm
iMessage
I opened it and it was from leah. I automatically changed her name because i had the greatest name in mind.
Wifey🤤🤤: hey so I'll pick you up at 5?
Jennifer🥵🤤: sounds amazing! See you then😏
Damn I was such a tease. Anyways I hurried to get home because she was gonna be here in about 20 minutes. I wore a mini skirt with a off the shoulder crop top. Mm.

*knock knock* "Hey j-

*knock knock*
"Hey j-." She started. "Holy fuck. Fuck me damn." She says looking me up and down. "Hi to you to leah." I say smiling locking the door and walking out.  I could feel her eyes at my ass the entire time. I was walking. "You looking at something?" I say without turning around. "Nah." She says trying to play it off.
-
We arrived and got out. It was a nice restaurant. I've been to better but. I'm joking. This was the nicest restaurant I had ever been to. I'm falling for leah hard and fast. We sat down at our table and before I forgot I had to ask her about the movie. "Hey leah so I got a question. Since you know I'm an actor and stuff I'm shooting this movie called Affectionate and I was wondering if you would co star with me?" I asked. "What's the catch?" She asks " you'd be a lesbian...... my lesbian." She looked confused. "You'd basically be dating me." I said sipping my drink. "Oh yeah Um sure yea let's see how that goes." She says smiling. I was actually kinda excited because I wanted to kiss leah. Like deep. "Are y'all ready to order?" The waiter asks. We both nod and order our food. The whole time we talked and laughed. God help me. I was falling for her and I was falling for her so hard.