Neva end

I wake up. It wasn't a dream. Leah was there. We didn't have sex but we made out. That was all I needed. "Goodmorning baby." She says leaning over and kissing me. Every time she kissed me it was like I was on a cloud. "Morning" I say smiling and getting up. I went to the closet to pick an outfit. I didn't have to pick up the kids today so me and Leah were going to spend the day together. Again. I loved spending the whole day with her. My outfit was very um I don't know dramatically put together.

I came back in my bedroom to get my other things

I came back in my bedroom to get my other things. "Damn jennifer, lookin sexy as always." She said kissing me. She tried to pull away but I grabbed her face again and started kissing her roughly. "Mm someone's freaky." Leah said walking out. I bit my lip and followed her. Leah walked outside and I feel even harder. No like I'm serious I almost fucking fell.

(She ain't have the purse) We are going house hunting for me today

We are going house hunting for me today. I have a surprise for leah. I'm getting her a car today. We aren't even dating but her car needs so many repairs I'm just gonna get her a new one. "Wait I thought we were going house hunting. This isn't the way." Leah said. "We are just wait." I smile. I think she thought I was gonna get a new car instead of her. We got out and went inside. "Hello mclaren for Jennifer Lopez please." It was like everything was in slow motion and I walked with the guy to the back. "Here you go miss Lopez. Enjoy." I nodded and smiled. "You like?" I said. She nodded and smiled. "You look sexy in it." I smiled. Grab her and whispered. "You'd look sexier in it." Handing her the keys I said "your new car." Her face was in a shocked stage she was so cute. "Are you for real?" I nodded and told her to meet me at the house walking back to my lambo I felt her staring at me still so I turned around and blew a kiss.
12:30
𝙸𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝖳𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖶𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗒🥵
Wifey🥵:
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢😏
𝙹𝚎𝚗:
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝖶𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗒🥵:
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢
End of texts.
I knew it was to early but I loved her so much. To be honest I wanted her to like live with me. I mean I know it's to early and we aren't even in a relationship but it felt right and I just was falling. But I'm always falling and I end up falling all the way through. Maybe she'll catch me. My thoughts got cut short because we arrived at the house. I pulled into the driveway and Leah pulled in next to me a lil while later smiling.
-
We ended up going to four different houses and the last one I was in love with and was set on getting it. "Mrs Lopez-" "unt unt, Miss Lopez" I say cutting him off. "Miss Lopez, this house is 10 million dollars." He said looking at me. "Okay?" I say confused. He shrugged gave me papers and I had bought my first house. Me and Leah hugged. "Congrats baby." She said. "Now you can spend the night whenever.." I whispered and felt her shiver. It was all mine. My house. That felt good to say.

If me and Leah did end up having sex soon we'd have to be quiet because I had neighbors

If me and Leah did end up having sex soon we'd have to be quiet because I had neighbors. But shit if she make me scream her name I'm gonna scream it and that's that. We walked out holding hands. Life was going good. Better then I thought it would. I never imagined falling in love with a girl. Much less anyone. We gon neva end.