Worth the wait.

I wake up out of my dream. "Fuck it was just a dream." Me and Leah never fucked. I'm so stupid falling for her like that. We'll never be a thing. What the fuck did I think. After I got my sorry ass out of bed I got dressed the kids were at my moms for like a week because she wanted some time with them so I went with it. My outfit was simple.

Well simple to me

Well simple to me.. I had to do some cleaning around the house. I always cleaned. Literally. I was about to walk upstairs when I heard someone knock at my door. It was leah. "How did you know where I lived?" I asked. "Did you forget where I work?"she said inviting herself in. "Ohh ya haha." I said walking upstairs. "Leah,why are you staring at my ass?" I said cause I could feel her. She blushed and I laughed. We were just sitting there on my bed watching Netflix and laughing. Her laugh was the cutest thing. Fuck I was falling so hard. She was amazing with my kids and amazing with me. I wish all that wasn't a dream. Why couldn't it have been real for once like just for once it could've been real. I mean it sure felt like it. I caught leah looking at my thighs like five times. "Sorry, their just so... so big." She said catching herself. I smiled and moved closer to her and whispered in her ear "they could be all yours one day." Then got up and went to the restroom. I wanted her to think hard about that. I was washing my hands and she came in and locked the door. I was shocked but I mean I didn't not like it. "They will be mine one day, I can tell you wanna fuck me as bad as I wanna fuck you." She said rubbing my thigh moving it up higher and higher. I was so wet just thinking about it. She unlocked the door and sat right back down on my bed. We continued laughing and watching Netflix. It was like 7 before she left and I didn't want her to go but she said she needed to. It was spring break she didn't have work or anything so I begged her. "Please leah." I said biting my lip and messing with her hair. After all this flirting we did and the "i don't have clothes" shit she agreed to stay. I grabbed her hand and walked back up the stairs. We cuddled and watched 365 days. That movie was tense and fuck made me want leah so bad. She was bruising my thigh by squeezing it so damn hard but it felt good. I dare tell her that I wanted her to eat me out while she did that. I was just staring at her. Her body was so sexy. I was gay. I knew it I couldn't explain anything else. This girl had literally turned me gay. Man, if I could show her what this mouth could do I would be dead. I wanted her to make me hers in a way that I couldn't take. "JEN!" Leah screams. "Oh shit sorry." I say as she laughs. "It's okay but the movies over." She says I nod and try to grab the remote from her hand. Turns out this was all just a trick for me. It was in her hand farther from me so I tried to get it and ended up on top of her. I was just sitting on top of her. Staring at her. Then the dumbest bitch in the world (me) decided to kiss her. Let me tell you, the kiss was powerful. We made out for the longest and went to sleep cuddling. If this woman could make me hers fuck I'd feel complete.