Nine to five.

Jens POV:
Today was Saturday. Me and Leah had the very first scene for Affectionate. We finished the boy next door Friday and here I was again. The kids were are my moms because she wanted to watch them so why not. Saves me money. Today I had to pick up leah. So of course I wore something that was hot. Just shorts and a t-shirt that was open all the way to the stomach.

I knew leah couldn't take when anything was out

I knew leah couldn't take when anything was out. I snapped back into the present and arrived at leahs. Her house was huge as fuck. I mean I had a pretty big penthouse but I hadn't found a nice house I liked. I knocked and she came out. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey." She said smiling as she got into the car. "You ready?" I ask. She nods and puts her seatbelt on. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her staring at my legs. Out of no where she puts her hand on my thigh. That shit was hot as fuck. Especially when she squeezed it. We got there and she let go. I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt. We were shooting all day today. Shooting one scene and if we needed to redo it then we would do the scene again another day. The movies very hot. It has a lot of sex scenes and no I didn't tell them to do that but I kinda was excited? I don't know I just felt like- whatever shut up. Anyways we went to the dressings room and got dressed and everything. The first couple of scenes there wasn't much going on but let's skip to where we had our first on set kiss. That shit was nerve racking. Anyways, let's get into it.(yesssss get into itttttttttt sorry 😐 I had to)  so the character I was playing was Jessica and Leahs character was Alex (I had to-💀) as you can tell she was more of the stud if you wanna call it that. Anyway to the scene.
So Jessica and Alex are flirting at a bar yk whatever. (Some of these words are  from a song so I'm copyright much but anyway.)
Alex: I've been thinking about you....
Jessica: Do you think about me when you had a long day? Can you go without me?
Alex: I mean who can go without you. Your gorgeous. Only if you weren't straight. But-
Jessica: who said I was straight? I leaned in kissing Alex. Hard and deep.
Alex: okay,damn. That was fucking hot.
Jessica: (whispers)I know you wanna fuck me.
Alex: Damn right. (Kisses Jessica.)
And scene!
"Dang jen. your a really good actor" Leah says. "Who said I was acting?" I say smirking and walk away. Dang I tease myself to much. Me and Leah had separate dressing  rooms so it was an amazing exit.
Wifey🥵🤤 5:44
iMessage
Wifey🥵🤤: you were so hot in that scene.
Jennifer🤤🥵: ou. Was I now?
Wifey🥵🤤: Jennifer you know your fucking hot. No matter of fact your sexy.
Jennifer🤤🥵: Damn baby, you ain't gotta put me on the spot like that. Let's get back to work.🤤
Soon the movie scenes were over and it was 5pm. "Wanna go eat?" I asked leah. "Yea." I drove to our restaurant. Again, the whole way her hand was on my thigh. I wanted to kiss her so hard. It wasn't really appropriate when I thought about it. She was my KIDS TEACHER. She could get in trouble for this. Ugh, I really don't know anymore I feel wrong but it feels so right.
•Jennifer•