Im not holding you back.

Jens POV•
Today was a regular day dropping the kids off for class and then flirting with Leah making plans and smiling. But today was different. Leah took the day off to spend with me. She was so fucking sweet. She was taking me to breakfast.My outfit was cute asf today.

"Oh fuck

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh fuck." I felt like a slow motion movie cause she was just staring. "You look so fucking hot." She says as I leave the parking lot. I go inside drop the kids off and go back into the parking lot. "We are going to my house so follow me." "Okay mami." I say. "That turned me on." She says smirking. I felt her stare at my ass as I walked out.

Leahs house was amazing. I wonder what leah wanted at the house cause we were gonna eat. I just went with it. We got inside leahs house and she went to the kitchen. I jumped on her marble granite counter and it was cold as fuck. Leah seemed to get closer and closer to me and I like it. I leaned in for it and kissed her. Her pulling me each time our kisses got deeper. "Take me to the bedroom mami." I said and she did. Even her bedrooms were as big as her house. Leah rubbed me through my pants. "Fuck, mami stop teasing me. Fuck me already." I say. "Whatever you say." Leah says taking my pants and underwear off. She came up and started kissing me while rubbing my clit. "Ou fuck daddy. Harder shit." I yell. After a few minutes I come. Not just a regular orgasm either it was a big one. I just laid there panting. "Damn leah you fucked me so good." She smirks and falls asleep.
•Jennifer•
Sorry this chapters so short imma make up for it 😕