Percy: Battle of Labyrinth Pt. 1

Percy: Battle of Labyrinth Pt. 1'

I chuckled and said, "Hey Zoe."

The coppery girl, Zoe, stepped back and said, "Hi Perseus."

I ruffled her hair, resulting in a playful push. Now let me tell you how she is here considering the last you knew about her, she was dead. Or was she?

*Flashback* (During the fight with Ladon)

Zoe got too close. Maybe the dragon realized he was hungry. Whatever the reason, he lunged at Zoe.

Two thousand years of training kept her alive. She dodged one set of slashing fangs and tumbled under another, weaving through the dragon's heads as she ran in our direction, gagging from the monster's horrible breath.

I drew Riptide to help.

"No!" Zoe panted. "Run!"

The dragon snapped at her side, or tried to, but I unblocked my mind and let my powers loose and stopped time all around the world in panic. I rushed towards Zoe and made sure that she was untouched. Then I got a branch from the tree, which was, coincidentally, the same size as Ladon's fangs. I stabbed them on her side and flashed some Hermes Pepper Spray (which he keeps for some reason, but it doesn't get sold much) and sprayed it at her side. Then I cut off Ladon's fangs and threw them into the water before returning to my place and blocking my powers.

The time continued as I saw the dragon snap at her side (toothless, of course), and Zoe cried out (because of the pain of getting stabbed and pepper spray stinging it). Thalia uncovered Aegis, and the dragon hissed. In his moment of indecision, Zoe sprinted past us up the mountain, and we followed.

The dragon didn't try to pursue. He hissed and stomped the ground, like an overgrown baby (which, if you think about, is what it is.)

(During the battle of Zoe and Atlas)

He feinted with the tip of his javelin and Artemis dodged. I saw the trick coming. Atlas's javelin swept around and knocked Artemis's legs off the ground. She fell, and Atlas brought up his javelin tip for the kill.

"No!" Zoe screamed. She leaped between her father and Artemis and shot an arrow straight into the Titan's forehead, where it lodged like a unicorn's horn. Atlas bellowed in rage. He swept aside his daughter with the back of his hand, sending her flying into the black rocks.

As soon as he did that, I felt pure anger at him. There was absolutely no loyalty in him, and I couldn't tolerate a man hurting his own daughter, be it a titan, a god, a mortal or even a fucking primordial.

I glared at them, the pain felt nothing to me, and I concentrated on my powers and unblocked them (which was hard considering I was being burdened by a tonne of air). I divided my soul and sent half of it to Zoe to heal her. With that, I closed my eyes and focused on my other part.

I opened my eyes and found myself free of any pain. I turned and saw from behind a boulder, holding the sky was... me. I sighed in relief before rushing towards Zoe. She seemed dazed and understandably confused when she noticed me running towards her alone.

I bent down and muttered, "Hey Zoe, I am going to heal you, but you must act like you are dead, got it?"

She shook her head and I sighed before saying, "Just do what I say, and I will explain later."

This time she nodded, and I focused back on my self and felt my consciousness drift back to myself in the fight. I noticed Atlas standing over Artemis with a cocky and arrogant smirk.