Percy: Battle of Labyrinth Pt. 2

"WHAT?!"

I flashed to Hephaestus' location and immediately drew my sword and placed it on his throat and threatened, "What happened? Explain."

And he did. Apparently, he sent Percy to get rid of the telekhines that had taken over his mountain. Over there, he mysteriously blew the whole mountain and then disappeared. The only clue is that he flew somewhere and is still alive.

I almost pounded him then and there but restrained myself and used my connection to locate him. The first thing I felt was pain, immense pain. I opened my eyes which took a lot of courage and saw a girl standing over me. I looked her up and down and recognised her immediately. Thank god she didn't notice me looking at her.

I quickly closed my eyes and flashed my subconsciousness back to my own body. I gave one last glare to Hephaestus and flashed to Ogygia, Calypso's last known place.

The moment I flashed there, I crashed straight into a barrier of some sort and fell right into the ocean. Thanks to my ex-father's domain, I swam to the top and saw a blue barrier stopping me from crossing it.

I ground in annoyance, "Of course there is something stopping me."

I dissolved myself in a mist-like form and travelled to Ogygia. The second I turned into solid, I was flying out of the island. I kept trying and the result was the same.

I groaned in annoyance before an idea popped into my brain. I travelled in mist-like form and flew to Calypso and said, "Hello Calypso."

The said girl jumped a foot and drew her spade and held it in a defensive position. I raised my arm in surrender and watched as she lowered her 'weapon'. I introduced myself, "I am Perseus, God of water creatures, ice, time, loyalty, swordsmanship and the minor god of the wildlife."

She gaped at me for a minute before bowing before me. I hurriedly grasped her shoulders and picked her up and said, "Don't bow before me. I am not like those arrogant asses who sit in their thrones and ask everyone to bow before them."

She nodded but stared at me a bit fearfully. She asked, "S-so wh-why a-are y-you here?"

I waved my hand and said, "don't be afraid of me. About why I am here, I know you have a new visitor."

Her eyes widened and she looked away. Her shoulders began shaking but I stopped her and said, "I am not here to take him away."

She cupped her mouth in shock before she gave a wide smile. "His decision is not mine to take. But take care of him."

She nodded and was about to say something, but I continued, "You can offer him the choice to stay or leave as I know of your punishment, but know that the answer would most likely be no."

She nodded grimly and was about to say something again but was interrupted as I spotted my half-brother walking -or should I say, stumbling- towards us.

I gave Calypso a meaningful look and frisked myself off to the water and watched the interaction as Calypso talked to my half-brother and the potential saviour of Olympus. He didn't look like much, but he would save us unless he stays here and makes that traitor son of Hades the child of prophecy.

No that cannot happen. He needs to be reminded of what he will leave if he stays behind.

Not wanting to be as mist anymore, I flashed to Hephaestus and threatened, "He is in Ogygia. Go and tell him what he will lose if he stays," and when he just nodded, I continued, "Now."