Artemis: Quest to Pit

There was a pin drop silence after the declaration. I looked at the others. Considering how I had come with Perseus and how he was in Tartarus with no evidence pointing to Kronos, it was very easy that I could be blamed for sending him there.

"What?" Poseidon asked, his voice scary calm. His eyes had turned from bright green to dark green, hinting that a tornado or hurricane was hitting somewhere.

"He's in Tartarus," I replied, trying to be as confident as I could be.

Poseidon gripped his trident hard but didn't make any moves or say any statements.

"Artemis how do you know of this?" Zeus asked, his voice hiding the cheeriness and joy of Perseus gone.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the hearth burst into flames and out of it stepped out a little girl with red hair. Her form shimmered into that of a 20-year-old lady as she said, "How about I show you?"

Without waiting for a reply, fire from the hearth blazed higher as it formed images of what had happened after Perseus and I had reached.

*Time Skip*

I tore my eyes off the fire and stared at my feet. Perseus had indeed fallen into Tartarus but he had still managed to take down Kronos.

The fire dissolved into the hearth, leaving the goddess standing in the middle. Zeus shook his head off of what he had seen and asked, "How do you know of what happened during that?"

Hestia simply smiled and said, "The fire still glows even when the time is stopped."

Zeus looked confused so Athena piped in, "She means that when they were fighting, the hearth was still blazing so she could see what was happening."

Poseidon stood up, and pointed his trident at Hestia, "So why did you not save Perseus?"

"I couldn't even if I wanted to. I could only see what was happening, but I couldn't move. Also, the prophecy would have not come to pass if I saved him and you know that if you mess with the prophecy then it messes back with you."

Poseidon sat down with a huff, but his eyes still glowed dark green. Zeus coughed getting attention from everyone.

Zeus or my father opened his mouth, "For now, we should enjoy the victory by a party. After the party shall we decide how we can save the sea spawn from Tartarus."

He flashed out followed by Hera. The other Olympians got up and flashed away as well. I walked to the pit and looked around.

Materialising a paper, I wrote down, 'Olympians, if you find this, then I have jumped in Tartarus to rescue my best friend. Do not send anyone else to rescue us as we will find ourselves a way out.'

I sent it to my temple where my hunters were resting and jumped straight into the pit.