Short Story.

i knew a girl. she was kind,sweet and bubbly. everyone said she was bright and would go on to do great things. she would come into school with a smile on her face and fun facts she had learned the past night. everything was great. Until,it wasn't.

One day,she came into school with puffy eyes and her body wrapped in baggy clothes. according to her,she was 'fine'. no one thought that was true but they couldn't do anything about it. so they waited for her to tell them what was wrong.

soon,puffy eyes were normal and she became quieter. almost no one ever heard her speak. she never smiled,never laughed and barely ever eat. everyone was concerned but they couldn't do anything. so they deserted her,leaving her with only the tress to talk to.

Next,her grades started slipping and she became the worst graded person in her year. when questioned she say, "its fine. it doesnt matter". Now the teachers had to say something. rumors spread like wildfires. 'I heard she homeless' and 'i think she was disowned' were the most believed.

i wanted to help but how could i? how could i help that poor girl? by speaking out? by talking with her parents? i couldnt could i?

Then she disappeared. for days she was missing,not trace of her. Until,in her locker,they found a note. 

Dear whoever finds this note,

I'm sorry. I tried to keep on smiling but i couldn't. I can't keep a straight face any longer.  By the time you find this i'm hoping it will all be over. I'm resting in my back garden. my father hasn't found me because he is to busy getting drunk and bringing women home. Mother is dead and has been for years. I'm being held by a black rope,sewed on are what i want my last words to be. I has failed for to long. This is what i finally succeed in. Around me are my favourite books and my diarys throught out the years. Please,have peace and forget me. its better for you.

Love from,

Mara Bear,the happy girl who wasnt so happy.