Dance Monkey 2

Chapter two

"Yes? Do you need something?" The knocker was a girl,her face looking about 13 or 14 at the most while her body was so curvy and long that she also looked 17. Carmen guessed that,putting it all together, the girl was around 15/16 years old,only two years older than Carmen herself. With her dark brown hair and her glasses she looked like a classic hot nerd. The dancer smiled and turned a crimson red,imagining having her as a private tutor.

"Oh! I am terribly sorry for interrupting you but I seem to have wandered past the correct route. Could you possibly assist me by taking me to Madame Dalton's Hotel?"

Carmen paused. Madame Dalton? She hadn't heard that name in a while. Last time she saw the posh lady she was crying at her husband's funeral and that was almost four years ago. What did this girl want with the old lady?

"What's your business with her,huh?

The girl turned a shade of light pink,resembling one of Carmen's plush rabbits. Almost hesitantly the girl said,

"She is my aunt. My Father sent me here to dwell in her residence for a while"

Carmen smiled. So this was the bright angel that Dalton used to talk about. Whatshername? Lucy? No,that's too short.

"Your old Dalton's niece? The one with all the awards,that you then?"

The girl nodded and then stopped,her eyes darting all around. Carmen was confused and asked,

"What now?"

The girl ducked her head,seeming embarrassed. She explained that she was trying to see an adult or someone who is a legal guardian to the trailer owner.

"Adult? Legal guardian? Oh dear, what kind of dancer has them? Not this one at least!" Carmen exclaimed,grinning. Then she opened the door wider and offered a hand to the niece of Madam Dalton. The girl looked uncertain for a few seconds before grabbing Carmen's hand and pulling herself in.

"So,Miss Dalton,What is your name? Mine is Carmen." said the circus performer as she sat in a beanbag chair and watched the other girl do the same.

"My name Lolieine. Lolieine Foz,not Dalton." Carmen smiled,a genuine smile that was so rarely seen by strangers. The two girls chatted for over an hour before Lolieine jumped up,saying she had to get to her auntie. Luckily,the dancer didn't have anything to do for about three hours so she suggested going with the brown haired girl. Trying not to smile,Lolieine accepted the offer and the two began walking to the hotel. Soon it was time to say goodbye. Carmen went for a hug and so did the other. The eccentric one blushed slightly when they saw the height difference between the two. Smirking Lolieine asked,

"What time is your show at? I would find it satisfactory to watch,if you don't mind." Carmen stated the time tomorrow and began walking back. As the taller one turned to wave one last goodbye she saw the dancer living up to her name by twirling and jumping,looking as graceful as a gazelle.