Chapter 2

Hey Guys! So like I promised, here is the new chapter. I was able to post it a little earlier than I thought I could!

Fitz's P.O.V.

Sophie just arrived for the sleepover. She looks really cute right now. Not that I would tell her that. Biana just dragged us all up the stairs to play truth or dare. Seriously, how does she always get her way?

We are all sitting in a circle now. I'm sitting in between Lihn and Keefe. Sophie's on the other side of the circle between Dex and Tam. I wish I could take one of their spots.

Biana starts, "Fitz, Truth or Dare?"

I groan, why me? She's probably going to make me confess my crush to Sophie. I say, "dare."

"I dare you to let me give you a makeover," she told me. Let me get this straight Biana is obsessed with Makeovers. I knew this was coming.

"Is there another option?" I ask.

Biana shook her head and grabbed my arm. She took me to her bathroom. After what seemed like an hour she said, "I'm done!"

I ran over to the sink and started washing my face, and fixing my hair. I needed to look nice for Sophie, anyway.

Once I had finished, I went back into the main room and said, "Tam, truth or dare?"

Tam said, "Dare." almost instantly. Perfect, just what I needed.

"I dare you to kiss your crush, on the lips and then sleep in the same bed with them tonight." I knew what I was doing. Tam had a massive crush on Biana, and Biana had a massive crush on Tam. I wanted to get Biana back for that makeover.

Tam got up and walked to Biana and kissed her passionately on the lips. Biana blushed, hesitated a second, and kissed him back. Then Tam who was bright red scooted back to his spot. He said, "Okay, Lihn truth or dare."

"Dare," she responded.

"Guys, we're all doing dares, I'm loving it!" Keefe told them all. Classic Keefe, I thought.

"I dare you to take your crush on a date."

Lihn blushed and walked over to me and said, "Will you go on a date with me, Fitz?"

"Yes," I responded. I glanced at Sophie she looked shocked and hurt. I knew that was the wrong answer. I shouldn't have said it.

"Okay, guys! This is my new boyfriend." Lihn said smiling broadly. Sophie looked even more hurt than before. I didn't know what I did wrong, but as Lihn took my hand I finally knew. 

She liked me.

And she thought I didn't like her back.

Okay, so not the best chapter I'll admit. I'll try to make tomorrow's chapter longer and better! I know there it starts with a lot of Flihn but I swear the Sophitz is coming up soon, so stick with me here. Thanks to all of you guys who read my first chapter ❤️ 

-Lia