Chapter 20

Hi!!!! I have Good News and Bad News. Good News: I can't believe we are already on chapter 20. And I have 2.5k views! 😃  Thanks for reading this. Bad News: Last Chapter I didn't get a single question for my book 😢 . So please, please, please ask.

Now I'm going to stop rambling and get to the story.

Lihn's P.o.V.

My mind is spinning with thoughts. Fitz, my boyfriend, kidnapped? Tam, my twin brother, is dating Biana. I mean they just kissed. Sophie manifesting like every freaking ability in the world.

Speaking of which, where is Sophie? I head outside only to see her leavetating up, probably so she can teleport to where she thinks Fitz is.

I sprint after her. She is soooo not getting my boyfriend without me.

It's short, but I'll update sometime soon. I'm not sure when. I have to go to French tutoring now. Yes, I speak French fluently. But I still have to go to a tutor. I also speak Korean but that's not really that common where I live. Comment down below Je parle Francais  if you speak French. Even if your not fluent you probably would know what that means. Also I have have trivia question for you Potterheads. I know this is KOTLC I'm not loosing my mind. But, I want to know who else likes the Harry Potter books. What comes first? The phoenix or the flame. Comment that down below too. Okay I'm just full of words today. Like, Comment, Follow Me. Make sure to ask questions for my book. Please! 

-Lia