Chapter 16

I know, I'm terrible at updating but I'm sorry. I promise to try harder to update more often. I'm still in the hospital, but I have no more surgeries! Yay!

Biana's P.O.V.

I have no idea what just happened. Laying on the floor is a man, Wraith. He's one of the Neverseen Members? I thought he was part of the Black Swan's Collective.

Wraith had striking red hair and Navy Blue eyes. Sophie reaches for his temples enters his mind. Lihn is standing there, staring mouth wide open. Tam is trying to break through Sophie's Ice Fortress she put around him.

Sophie's Ice Fortress? That's not possible, she's not a Froster. Nor a Pyrokinetic, Shade, Hydrokinetic, Guster, Psinopath, or a Flasher. Yet, she just used all of those abilities. She probably manifested.

Her face twists into a frown. She raises her hand a casually flicks it at the Fortress Tam is trying so hard to get through and the ice disappears. Before I can stop myself I ask her, "Did you manifest?"

She nods curtly and turns back to Wraith. Then she stands up and says. "He's dead."

Mr. Forkle asks, "I know there is something else you're hiding. What?"

Sophie sighs and says, "Wraith is a disguise,  this is Alvar."

I am so evil! 😈  I know, I hate Alvar and so I really wanted him to die. But Brant dies instead 😢 . Anyway in this Fanfic Alvar is gone!

-Lia