Chapter 3

Okay, so I guess I just had some like extra time today so I'm giving you a bonus Chap!

Sophie's P.O.V.

I just couldn't believe it! Fitz and Lihn together. Remember how I said it couldn't happen. It really couldn't. I quickly excused myself to the bathroom and cried.

Why did he have to like Lihn? Why couldn't he just like me? I was going to tell him, I really was. Now it would have been useless.

 I must have spent a while in the bathroom because Biana came knocking on the do asking if I was okay. Then she said something that caught my attention.

"Sophie, I'm sorry for what happened with Fitz today. I don't know what has gotten into him, but he really likes you."

I had to look up, "What?" I asked disbelievingly. Biana sat down on the floor.

"He really likes you, you didn't know that?"

"Er...no, I didn't."

"Well you should tell him, you'll probably like what he says back, anyway."

Fitz's P.O.V.

I knew I had said something wrong when I saw the look she was giving me. I felt so bad as she disappeared into the bathroom sobbing. But now I had Lihn to deal with. I couldn't just dump her. She was my friend, just a friend though.

Sophie came out of the bathroom with Biana, her eyes were red and puffy. I really wanted to go over and comfort her, but I now had a "girlfriend" to deal with.

Lihn lead me outside near the lake. She sat down on a bench and motioned for me to sit next to her. I sat down reluctantly.

She looked at me lovingly and said, "I've had a crush on you since the day I met you."

Before I could stop her she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. She held on for a while and then I heard a sob behind me.

I pulled away and turned to find the girl who I really did want to be dating staring up at me through those beautiful brown eyes.

"Sophie?"

Okay, so that's the chapter it's another short one but it's my second today so it kind of adds up to be a bit longer. Comment down below how y'all think the next scene should go. Thanks for being amazing readers so far I've gotten 20 views! I know it's not a lot but still. My goal is 100 so keep reading AMAZING READERS! I'll update the story soon!

-Lia