Chapter 13

Okay...I decided on the abilities, so you probably skipped this whole letter. It's okay if you did! I get it!

Sophie's P.O.V.

"What abilities?" I asked quickly.

Mr. Forkle smiled, "That's up to you."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"It means you can have whatever ability you want, all of them in fact."

"Wait. What?"

"I made your genetics so that you can whatever ability you need. Since you are almost out of your manifesting window, I suggest activating them all right now."

"Right now," I repeated, stunned.

"Yes, Miss Foster. We can go to your bedroom and activate them all. If you agree of course."

I thought about it, the Neverseen wouldn't expect me to manifest more abilities so I told him, "Let's do it."

................................................................................................................................................................

After I had gotten set in my bed Mr. Forkle pushed into my mind. After a couple of seconds, he said, "Okay, Miss Foster. I need you to think about putting up a forcefield and snap your fingers. 

I held my hand up and snapped. To my surprise, a force field appeared around Iggy's cage. I snapped again. It went away. "Wow."

"Try summoning Shadow Vapor," he said obviously tired after all the mental energy he had just pushed into my brain.

I thought about Shadow Vapor and all of a sudden it was surrounding my hands. I told it to go away, it did. 

"This is incredible," I said with a gasp. Mr. Forkle responded with a smile. Then his imparter rang. "Fitz is missing"

Biana's worried voice rang around my bedroom.

Mr. Forkle grabbed my hand and dragged me into the light.

So, yes she has all the abilities but didn't want to go over them all. So yeah. That's today's update!

-Lia