Eclipse

This one is an idea I've had when the behind the scenes video for "Eclipse" came out! Hope you like it :D

To say Byulyi was tired was an understatement. She had been filming nonstop for several hours, changing outfits, changing her makeup, doing the choreography... A coffee was needed. She could barely keep her eyes open to monitor the filming!

To contribute to her tired, grumpy state, she hadn't seen her girlfriend in almost a week. Kim Yongsun was her most reliable source of energy and happiness. Whenever she appeared, it was like nothing could take Byulyi down. I know, it sounds lame, but Byul really doesn't believe she'd be where she is if it weren't for Yongsun. They may had been off to a rough start, but it didn't take very long for them to start getting along. All it took was some food.

Byul remembered the day where they finally confessed to each other, almost two years prior. It had been in New Zealand, when they were shooting the music video for "Star Wind Flower Sun". They were taking a stroll along the beach at sunset, after they'd film their part for the day. The other two girls and the filming crew were too far to notice. Yongsun noticed some tension in the air. The kind of tension that had always been around the two, only more intense. She knew she loved Byul as more than just a friend, and she knew anyone who knew her the slightest bit could tell.

That's why when Byul sat down on the sand to watch the sunset, the orange glow of the sun shining over her face, complimenting her then bright orange hair, Yongsun couldn't help it. Right then, she didn't care about being an idol. She didn't care about the homophobes in Korea. She didn't care about her career. Because she loved the woman in front of her and she needed to do something about it. So she kissed her. It was soft, sweet. Some may even say cheesy, because of the cliché of the sunset. But both girls were happy, who cared?

Two years passed, and the love they felt for each other only grew stronger. They had some bumps along the road, just like any couple, of course, but they pushed through it and got where they are today.

Today, the shooting of Byulyi's first official solo, Eclipse. The poor girl was crouching on the floor, eyes drooping as she waited to shoot the next scene, when a flash of blond hair appeared from the corner of her eye. No way. It couldn't be. She said she was busy today.

She looked to her left and there she was. The love of her life, dressed comfortably, talking to the crew. She looked as if she'd been home all day, probably working on Solarsido.

Obviously, Byul jumped up and ran to her, engulfing the shorter girl in a hug. Right then, she didn't care that MMMTV was being filmed.

"Aish Byul-ah." Yongsun grunted softly at the impact, but nevertheless wrapping her arms around the girl, her heart warm. "I heard you were having a rough time so I decided to come by." She explained her voice low in order to not be captured by MMMTV unnie's camera.

"But I thought you were busy?" Byul asked, her voice as low as her girlfriend's.

"I always try to make time for you, love. I'm sorry I haven't been here this week..." Yongsun felt bad for abandoning her girlfriend.

"Yong, we're both busy. It's not your fault. After my promotions we'll finally get some free time, don't worry."

They turned to face the camera, acting like best friends once again.

"I brought some pizza for everyone." Yongsun said. Byul gaped at her, thankful. It was these little things that made her fall even deeper in love. "I didn't know there'd be so many people here." Yongsun chuckled.

"Maybe go get ten more pizzas?" Byul teased. Yongsun slapped her arm.

"Come on, let's talk." She said, grabbing her younger girlfriend's arm and pulling her to an empty dressing room. Immediately after closing the door, she engulfed Byul in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much." She said. "I really am sorry that I haven't had the time. I should always make time for you." Yongsun was apologetic.

Byul pulled away from the hug and looked at her girlfriend.

"Yong, baby." She started, brushing a piece of hair that had fallen off Yongsun's low bun behind her ear. "There will always be times when we're a little bit too busy to see each other all the time, but as long as you don't stop loving me just the same, we'll be okay. Now shut up with your apologies and kiss me, will you?" Yongsun smiled widely and leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Byul's lips.

"How much longer will this take?" Yongsun asked after pulling away.

"A couple of hours. We're finishing the choreography parts now, so it's really just up to me how long it will take." She said, stifling a yawn, which Yongsun found adorable. Everything Byul did was adorable to her.

"Come over after. I'll make us dinner, or whatever you feel like eating." Yong said, and her girlfriend nodded.

"I'll try to make this quick."

The couple shared one last, long kiss before going back to the set, in front of all of the cameras.

Yong stayed for about an hour, chatting with the staff and eating some pizza, teasing Byul whenever she made a mistake.

However, she decided she best go home to tidy up a bit before her girlfriend came over. Not that Byul had never seen her apartment messy, but she figured a messy apartment would contribute to her stress and exhaustion. She waited for Byul to finish that scene so she could bid her goodbyes.

However, the cameras were rolling, filming their every move. Yongsun was upset about that, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Don't be sad when you're wearing such an expensive thing." Yongsun told Byul, who had already begun her sulking. Yongsun had succeeded in making her laugh. "Good luck with the shooting." She said.

MMMTV unnie noticed she was still filming, and quickly turned off the camera to let the couple say goodbye properly, earning a grateful look from both women.

Byul hugged Yongsun tightly, feeling the girl's face bury on the crook of her neck.

"Please focus, I really want to be with you." Yongsun asked. Byul nodded against her.

"I'll try."

When the two women pulled away from the hug, Yongsun pressed a kiss to Byul's forehead.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

"Go get 'em champ." Yongsun lightly tapped Byul's butt, making her laugh.

"Go before I stop you from leaving." Yongsun nodded and pulled away from Byulyi, walking away from the set.

"Why do you two always say goodbye like you're going to war in twentieth century Poland?" MMMTV unnie teased.

"Shut up, unnie." Byul whined, making her way back to the set, feeling recharged.