Exhaustion

This one works as a sequel of "Eclipse"!

"Cut!" The director yelled into the megaphone. "That was the last take, thank you everyone!"

Moon Byulyi was exhausted. Even the word "exhausted" seemed like an understatement. She crouched down on the floor, her legs having given up on her. She was sure she was going to wake up with aching, sore muscles.

Byul's manager rushed to her with a water bottle, which she took gratefully and chugged down, letting herself fall back until her butt hit the floor. Now that the MV shooting was done, she wanted nothing else but to go home, have a nice, hot meal and cuddle with her favorite human being: Kim Yongsun.

However, in order to do that, she would have to spend at least another half hour in the dressing room changing and removing her makeup.

Her eyes felt heavy, like she had to force them open, and she stood up with shaky legs. Byul was so tired she was sure that if she tripped, her legs wouldn't be able to hold her and she would fall on her face.

"Go get changed." Her manager told her, crouching in front of her. "The sooner you're ready, the sooner you'll go home." She said, patting her head before standing up, muttering a "good job, kid".

Byulyi smiled up at her and thanked her, holding out her hands so she could help her up. Manager unnie sighed and pulled her to her feet, holding her by the arms while she steadied herself.

"I feel bad for Yongsun when you're like this." She muttered, turning her back on Byulyi to get everything ready to go.

Moonbyul yawned as she dragged herself to the dressing room, as if the forces of gravity were more intense around her feet. She opened the dressing room slowly, eyes half closed, and let herself fall face first on the couch, not caring about who saw her at that moment.

"Yah, Moon Byulyi!" She heard, and yelped, startled. Byul sat up on the couch, and realized that upon dropping herself on the couch, her feet had made contact with something. Or rather, someone. She groggily looked to her right to see where the whining had come from, and her eyes fell on her girlfriend, holding her shin with a pout on her face.

"Yong?" She said, surprised, immediately clinging to her girlfriend's neck, since they were alone in the dressing room. "I thought you went home."

Yong sighed at the immediate contact, knowing how long the night would be.

"I did. Manager unnie called me twenty minutes ago saying you were insufferable today, so I came to take one for the team." She teased, rubbing her girlfriend's back. "Come on, I'll help you get changed." She said, standing up. Byul whined loudly, sitting back on the couch and supporting her head on the back.

"Unnie..." She said. "Can't I just go to sleep like this?" Yongsun looked at her tired girlfriend fondly and leaned down to squish her cheeks.

"No can do, love. We have to hurry, our dinner is getting colder by the minute." She explained, pressing a quick, soft kiss on her girlfriend's forehead. Byul groaned, but eventually sat up, lifting her arms so that Yongsun could take her shirt off. Yongsun rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?" She sighed, the smile that she was trying to fight off making its way to her lips as she moved closer, grabbing the hem of Byul's shirt. However, instead of keeping her arms up, Byul let them fall on Yongsun's shoulders and pulled her into a kiss. She felt Yongsun smile against her lips, which caused a grin to appear on hers as she cupped the older girl's face. Yongsun pulled away and rested her forehead on Byul's.

"I thought you were tired." She murmured, a gentle smile on her lips.

"I am, I needed a recharge." Byul smirked, her eyes closed.