Jeju

This one is inspired by the infamous Jeju fight!

"You can't keep doing this, Byul-ah!" Yongsun yelled as soon as they set foot in their hotel room.

It was 11pm, and both girls were exhausted from the day's schedule.

"Do what, Yongsun?! What exactly have I done to offend you?!" Byulyi yelled back, unable to hold back her rage.

"Touching me like that! On stage! It's not normal, Byulyi!" Yongsun yelled. Byulyi was taken aback. She was sure her face gave away how hurt she felt at the statement. What was not normal?

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" She asked, her voice cracking. She was used to feeling abnormal. Being a lesbian in Korea wasn't easy, especially under everyone's eyes like she was.

"It's weird!" Yongsun continued yelling. If she noticed the younger girl's devastated expression, she chose not to acknowledge it. "People will start talking about it!"

Byul laughed bitterly. Of course Yongsun had to throw in some homophobia to help the situation.

"You know what? I'm done with you and your homophobic bullshit. Talk to me when you stop being such a blithering bigot." Byulyi spat, rushing out of the room and slamming the door behind her. Yongsun was perplexed.

Homophobia? Bigot? I only meant that she's my best friend! And people don't tolerate shit like this!

Huffing at her friend's supposed overreaction, Yongsun locked the door to keep her from coming into the room.

She sat on her bed with her face on her hands. Why did she say something like that? Byulyi interpreted her wrong!

The whole reason why this fight started is because both girls are afraid that their feelings will be exposed and unreciprocated. Living in a country like theirs wasn't always easy. Either because of their beauty standards, or their inability to accept love, people were constantly criticizing idols because of the little things they did.

Yongsun heard someone banging on the door, and knew immediately it was Byulyi. She wanted to open the door, she really did, but at the same time she didn't want Byul to win.

However, she had to open the door in fear of either waking up the maknaes who were staying in the room beside them, or to get complaints from other costumers.

As soon as the door cracked open, Byulyi stormed in and headed straight to the bathroom to prepare herself for bed.

Yongsun, unsure of how to act, began tidying up her suitcase, and folding her clothes. She was pissed off at Byulyi, both because of the unnecessary touches in front of everyone, and because she had called her a homophobe.

I'm not a homophobe. She thought while folding a pair of pants. I just don't want any unwanted attention drawn to us. It could make me reveal my feelings for her accidentally...

Trying to calm herself down, she began to sing quietly.

I'm bringing sexy back.

She noticed Byulyi look at her through the mirror with an annoyed expression, but she chose to ignore it.

Don't wanna be pissed, don't say I'm something I'm not, it's as simple as that Byulyi, Yongsun thought as she prepared her outfit for the following morning.

Them other boys don't know how to act

BAM!

Byulyi had slammed the bathroom door in irritation.