Green, a little jealous (M)

This is not for children, please do not get traumatized. And I know the majority of the population here does not enjoy top Yong that much, so how about some power bottom Yong? 👀

The night was chilly. Not cold. Not warm. Chilly. One of those nights where it's too warm to wear a jacket, but a little bit too cold not to. Yongsun was grateful to have gotten a table inside, where the walls protected them against the cold summer breeze.

It was Mamamoo's first night out in three months. The girls had been busy with their comeback. Promotions, fan meetings, even summer festivals had taken quite a toll on them, so their manager encouraged them to take advantage of the small break they had to unwind and eat out, which was exactly what they were doing.

They agreed to meet in front of Yongsun's apartment building, thinking that they would walk from there since it was such a small distance. As usual, Byulyi arrived almost twenty minutes before the agreed time, not counting with the cold wind that chilled her body. Hugging her bare arms to try and warm herself up, she rang the doorbell to Yongsun's apartment to wait there for Hyejin and Wheein girls, who, of course, weren't surprised to see the brunette following the blonde out of the building.

Yongsun and Byulyi weren't exactly dating. They had never kissed, never been involved in actions more intimate than cuddling and soft kisses on each other's shoulders in their most vulnerable moments. But they also weren't just friends. They were on a limbo between friendship and a romantic relationship, but neither of them risked to cross the line to either side. They knew they had feelings, they were aware of the other's, but it was like there was an invisible glass wall that stopped them from stepping over to the romance side. And they had hit their heads on the glass wall several times.

Yongsun had booked a table for four in a small restaurant one block away from her apartment. She had never been there before, but she had heard from her older sister that they served the best hamburgers in town. The owner was American, so the restaurant was inspired in a retro diner. The floor was checkered, in black and white, and the seats were arranged in booths with red seats. Obviously, Byulyi took her seat right next to Yongsun, who sat by the window.

"Unnie, this place is adorable." Wheein started, taking a menu from the center of the rectangular table. "How did you say you found it again?"

"Yonghee unnie told me about it." Yongsun replied, getting closer to Byulyi and swinging a leg over hers, to be as close as possible so that she could see her menu. Byul naturally turned the menu so that the both of them could see.

Hyejin and Wheein looked at each other and sighed before looking at their own menus, ignoring their two obviously lovesick friends quietly discuss their dinner choices with dorky smiles plastered on their faces.

"When do you think they'll do something about... that?" Hyejin asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Wheein shrugged.

"Honestly, they seem pretty happy. It's not like they don't know they're in love, they're so blatantly obvious." She replied in the same tone of voice.

A blonde waitress approached the table, dressed in a blue skirt that ended mid-thigh and a quite revealing white button up, with the sleeves rolled up, top buttons undone showing her cleavage and tucked into the skirt.

"Good evening, are you ready to order?" She asked in a chirpy voice, catching Byulyi's attention. She didn't seem to recognize them. Yongsun noticed that her best friend was no longer focused on her and glanced at her, only to catch her staring at the waitress's cleavage. With a raise of her eyebrow, she discreetly nudged Byul's arm, making her look at her questioningly. However, Yongsun looked away, and Byul's eyes met a very annoyed Yongsun.