Game 😀😀

Both sat and were talking in playing room.

Then host cane and weelcomed all couples.

Host-- hey pretty ladies and handsome gentlemen. How are u all. I hope u all are fine. Thank you for joining us today. So today we have gathered here to do some fun .. so are u ready guyz.

All-- yaaaaa

Host-- and ya har game k liye different prize bhi hn .... aur waize bhi prize kise pasand nahi hote
All-- ya

Host-- Okkk.. so lets start our game. The couple who are going to play the game please come here this side.

All went there and stood with their parteners.

Host-- So... humara phla game h to test that ki aap apne partner ko kitne ache se dkhte hn aur unki kin chizon ko phchante hn

All-- matlab

Host-- u have to do nothing just sare husbands idhar aa jaiye aur turn ho jaiye.

All do that
Host-- and ladies aap sab apni apni jewellery m se 1 iss bowl m daal dijiye.

All again do that. The bowl was filled with jewellery.

Host-- ab aap sab idhar face kar skte hn. Aap logon ko jada kuch nahi karna h bas husbands ko ek ek karke yahan aana h apne partner k sath and then boys will be blindfolded unhe unki partner btayingi ki konsi jewellery unhone rakhi and husband has to give details of that ornament and the one who gives most accurate one will win the game and then he has to pick that piece from bowl and make your partner wear that.
All-- okkk

Host-- so you all ready
All-- yes

After 2 people samainas turn came and they both went near table where bowl was kept.

Samaina look at each other, naina smiled at him.

Naina-- all the best sameer
Sameer-- ty naina
Sameer also smiled then he was blindfolded.

Naina-- so... meri chain h is bowl m
Sameer-- okkk... so naina ki chain black color m h jiske 2 parts hn.. i mean jisme se 2 chain type kuch aari h .. ek long chain h jisme after each uniform interval kuch black round moti hn and other small one jisme ek side plaon chain h and other side kuch small desingns bane hn ghode se and atlast wahin se end tak jo chain aarahi h uspe ek desig h .. so yaa

Host-- Ms. Naina pls tell us if he is right or wrong.

Naina was very happy as it was totally correct she just took that chain out and showed to eveybody.

All clap and hoot.

Sameer removes his blind fold and raises his eyebrows and naina smiled and showed him chain. And gave him i amm impressed wala look.

Naina-- i am impressed Mr. Maheshwari
Sameer-- acha ji
Naina-- hanji
Sameer-- acha chalo ab piche mudo

Sameer asked her to turn , naina turned.
Sameer made her wear that again turned her , kissed her forehead and said

Sameer-- tumhari har ek chiz m ache se janta aur phchanta hun

Naina hugged him and all clapped for our samaina.
Host-- wohhh... how cute

After that other couple do that many failed in this test. The couples who won were given the bands and were asked to make each other wear that.