NOT HURTS 💔💔

This chapter is especially dedicated to pahul_gpk. I am so happy for you and sad also. Happy because your name was taken in Ashdeep reunion and sad because I know your craze for Mahi and his news of retirement has shook everybody and I know you must be very sad.

I hope I fulfilled your expectations and really sorry to you and all as well because I know I am really late. Sorry again.

After naina went inside the washroom sameer calmed himself and all the things that happened replayed in his mind and he smiled that how like a chain from one thing to other and to other all this happened. They were firstly Impatient to talk to each other and then that shock he got when he saw her in that bath robe and then she thinking him to be her dream, and then that assurance which was more of a kind of passion.

Naina was also in the same state, here standing in the washroom before mirror and she could see her messy state though sameer had put up alright but then too and then her eyes travelled to her Bristol , the hickey he had given her there which had now turned slight blue and around it the reddish skin due to his continuous sucking and she could still feel his lips on herself, she could not forget the way he nuzzled his face in her trying to inhale her every scent and drown himself in her. She could even feel his scent and savour coming from herself and now never wanted to get rid of it.

She was thinking that from where she got this courage to do the acts that she has done outside few minutes back and now how will she face him but just then she saw reflection of him in mirror blinking his eyes as if giving her the courage which she wanted and she was sure that now she could face him, there's nothing to be shy at or embarrassed, Its her desires and love for him and one day he would have come to known that so why not today. Its always better to do today.

Thinking all this she changed herself in a cute comfy nightwear. And then again stood infront of the mirror thinking about their proximity few minutes ago.

Just then her pin fell from her hands and she sighing sat down to pick it up. The washbasin was tabletop so the pin has fell below the table. When naina sat to pick it up her head was now adjusted below the table and as she started to stand up her shoulder hit with the table harshly and she groaned in pain. She somehow stood up carefully and pressed her shoulder to soothe pain but it didn't helped much but then too she controlled it and moved out of the washroom.

Here sameer's condition was no less, he was also trying to calm himself, he was already in pool of desires and now naina has ignited them and now he didn't knew how will he control them. After calming himself which was next to impossible for him but he did, then he thought to wait untill naina comes out and then after informing her he will go back, he was lost in his thoughts only when saw her coming out of the washroom.

He was again lost in her seeing her in a cute pink night wear. She was looking so cute and enchanting in that outfit. Looking at her his desires made a comeback and his not so innocent thoughts again started bothering him but keeping all the thoughts aside he tried to focus on what's in front.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Samaina loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें