First Glimpse of Passion ❤❤

I really apologize from bottom of my heart please forgive me. I really wasn't able to write, please understand.

I hope everyone remembers the story and for better understanding please once have a look at previous chapter.

After all performances were over and now it was the time for dinner. All guests have completed their dinner and finally retired to their rooms.

Samaina were dying to talk to each other and feel each other and most Importantly to express their feelings. But to their misfortune they didn't got the time even after their performances, because some or the other one constantly kept disturbing and irritating them, and when finally they were alone and thought to talk they were being called up for the dinner and unwillingly they have to move. And even at that time they couldn't talk a bit.

Now finally after dinner sameer approached naina to talk but preeti took her away saying she needs to change first as its getting too much heavy for naina and again now he has to wait.

Now being disappointed he moved towards his room so that he too could change and think of ways to meet her.

Just when he came out after changing in his tracks and casual t-shirt he got a call from Akhil informing him that he and Pia are stuck in a hotel and now would be able to come back by morning only since that area has been blocked due to some construction issues, so for now he being aware of this he only has to take care that no other comes across this thing.

Sighing he sat on his bed after locking his room. Just sitting and engrossed in thoughts an idea crosses his mind and he immediately started jumping jn excitement and happiness. He almost ran to other side of the room that is to naina's room.

There he stood transfixed to the spot as soon as his eyes fell on his love of life, his naina. She was standing there in just a bathrobe. Maybe she has just had an shower and now wearing a bathrobe of cute baby pink color but more than cute she was looking hot in that piece of cloth. Little did the poor soul knew that what affect she was having on him and now she was standing in front of him like this.

 Little did the poor soul knew that what affect she was having on him and now she was standing in front of him like this

Sameer was standing with eyes wide open and lips parted as if wanting to move over her smooth and supple skin. He could not avert his gaze from her. Naina unaware of the storm she has created inside him, was busy in her own world. She went near her dresser and picked up the moisturizer to apply on her already smooth and flawless skin.

As soon as she picked up the bottle her eyes for a second went on him and she turned to see him staring at her. She was initially shocked but then tapping her forehead cutely she blushed and again turned to mirror. Naina thought him to be a dream and now holding moisturize bottle in her hands clutching it below her chin and tilting her head a bit looking irresistibly cute.

Here sameer was firstly astonished seeing her like that but when she turned he thought she will be shocked seeing him and will blush or at least will react but seeing no reaction from her he frowned and with that he too moved towards the dresser and stood behind her.