5: Shopping

The next morning Trish woke you up around 10. You ate breakfast and were told to get ready to go shopping. Mista and Narancia were coming along as guards and as pack mules. Trish insists that you only have the finest things from designer brands. Head to toe luxury.

"You have lived as a servant for so long", she said after you were all in the car, "now I am going to make you try living as a princess."

"I chose to live that way, Trish" you reply, "I didn't have to join the church, I only had to be mute. I don't think I will be comfortable in all expensive clothes."

"At least try" she protested, "we are supposed to be making you look like a 'doll' or something given to the boss. Cheap crap won't cut it."

"I guess I can try the things on but I can't have them bought for me with a clear conscience" you say, "Just one outfit from one of those stores could buy food for the orphanage for a week."

"FINE~ I won't make you wear anything too crazy." she moaned, "but remember you can't protest what we have you try, you are supposed to be mute. We are going to more stores as well because you need a wardrobe."

"How many clothes could I possibly need?" you question, "If I have 4 pants, 4 skirts, 5 shirts, and a couple of dresses that is more than enough."

"So boring!" Trish complains, "everything would have to match everything in some way. We are buying you clothes until I think it is enough"

You want to protest but Mista pulled the car into a parking space near Gucci. The mute act had to come back on and a slight air of fear needed to be over you. Fear was easy to pull out, you were being watched. Once you are in the store the guys sit near the door and Trish drags you along. She tells you to pick out some things while she does. A little later she told the guys to choose some things too. The store clerk also made suggestions, at first to you, before realizing you didn't speak, then he would show them to Trish. He knew well enough who we were, and even asked Mista if I was the "gift" that rumors had been spreading about.

You picked out a jumpsuit, it was black, the main difference between it and your usual clothes is that it was pants. Trish got an off the shoulder top and distressed shorts for you to try. Mista found a cropped top and a miniskirt, he handed them to the clerk for them to be put in the changing room without showing you. Narancia chose a Disney colab hoodie dress, he showed it to you because it was cute then told you to try it on. You were confused at why he handed you a shirt and no pants. The clerk picked out a few dresses and a cropped T shirt with skinny jeans, Trish approved of all of them.

In the fitting room you were fairly stressed. Most of these items looked like they would barely cover your body. You tried you choice first, met with booing from your group. Too plain and similar to what you were already wearing. Next you tried on Mista's pick. Since you can't speak Trish told you to knock on the wall if you needed help. You knocked.

"Mista you pervert!" she says after entering the room. She still made you wear it and walk out in it despite her disapproving words.

"I think its perfect" he smiles smugly, "It shows off the hot body you had under that formless dress"

"Shut up" Trish barked, "if we want the boss to be happy with her looks she can't  want to hide even from another girl." she turned to you, "Ignore the pervert and go change into the next one."

After you are in the room again you can hear her scolding Mista, "We want her to look good! Just because she has a body doesn't mean we want her to look like an expensive hooker!" At least she was guarding you from anything too scandalous.

You come out in Naracia's pick next. It was cute but felt too short so you put the shorts from Trish's outfit underneath. 

"That is a dress! No shorts needed!" Trish and Narancia complain.  You gesture to how short it is and then lift your arms to exaggerate that it was too short and needed the shorts.

"It is supposed to be short" Trish said, "but if the only way we can get you to wear it is with the shorts then fine. It looks cute on you so the boss will definitely like it." she smirks.

You continue to try on the clothes until you are through the whole pile. You weren't comfortable in a lot of it the way it was presented but you planned on matching the items differently. In the end Trish decided everything was being bought. Trish at this point allowed you to go to a non-designer store to fill out the rest of the necessities in your wardrobe. After you had roughly two weeks worth of clothing items and were showing physical exhaustion you all went back to the car. Haul being carried by the boys, Trish put you in the car first before getting in herself, then they filled the trunk with bags.

"Are you sure this is all you need?" she asked.

You nod yes.

"Fine, we will head back home then." she says as the guys get in the car, "back to the mansion Mista" 

"Oh, we're done?" he comments.

"Yeah, we're done and poor ______ is tired" she said.

"That was a lot shorter than I expected" Narancia said, "If this was how shopping was normally I would go with you any time you want"

"Though, since we are going back so quickly you are going to have to show the boss your haul." Trish teased.

You hung your head so that if anyone was watching they couldn't see you mouth moving, "Are you serious?"

She laughed, "No, I was just kidding. He will see it all in time since you didn't buy that much"

The rest of the ride back was fairly restful. Your feet were tired and you were emotionally drained after having to hold in so many complaints. Once you arrived at the mansion you sat on the couch to read and almost immediately fell asleep.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

A/N hey, I just got around to typing this out. School has been busy because the kids are back (Korean schools start later than US schools. like they start in March) But today has been a kinda slow day. I have about 40 minutes before work is over. 

This chapter is also a lot different from how I wrote it before, it became a stand alone chapter instead of a short section of one. Hope you liked it!