Chapter-5

Time skip (1 week)

It's been a week since I am in Korea. I have done a lot of things in these past days. I went out and visited many places in Korea. Also, all this time that I was in Korea, I was able to buy the new album released by EXO. I mean their album is amazing. It has already achieved an ALL KILL record and is at it's highest sales ever

(A/N: Kings indeed

Y/N: I know)

I know that from tomorrow my classes are going to start so today I decided to rest. Since, I still to eat and I was craving for Indian food... So, I decided to gout to the Indian restaurant that Han Young showed to me the other and have some Indian cuisine on the menu...!!!

I got dressed in my pink crop top and blue high waist jeans. While I was getting ready I got a call from someone so I picked my phone saw that the call was from Kim Han Young...

(Phone conversation)

Han Young: Unnie, come out fast. I am waiting for you. I want to take you somewhere important with me.

Y/N: De dongsaeng, arasso, khidarijuseyo.

          (Yes, little one, I got it, wait a little)

Han Young: Unnie, you korean is so amazing.

I hung up the call and got ready. I did not apply any make-up because I believe in natural beauty also as I said it is all gibberish to me. My hair were still wet so I let them down and head outside but locked the door before leaving the hotel.

When I reached outside, I saw Han Young already waiting for me. I went to her and we both smiled at each other. We both were walking and talking about random stuff when I felt the need to eat something.

Y/N: Han young-ah can we eat in that Indian restaurant. I did not have anything good in this week (whining while pouting)

Han Young: (chuckling) Sure, unnie why not Tarawa (-follow me)

We both reached that restaurant and I ordered few things that were important for every Indian and not to forget the achaar. We both ate and just by seeing the way Han Young was eating, I got to know she loved it just like me...

After eating, I paid for the food but kept an account of everything in Indian currency. After a good amount of calculating and the process of tiring my 'normal' brain, I realised that the Indian food in Korea is much expensive the Korean clothes in the super market.

I was finally full and ready to go. While walking I asked Han Young about where we were going to which she did not reply and made me quite pissed... But after like 10mins, she says

Han Young: Unnie, we have reached. This is where we had to go and we are here already.

When I saw the place we were in, I was way too shocked. I was standing in front of the BigHit Ent.Building. A huge grey building with BigHit Ent. written in blue on the top-most floor of the building.

Han Young signaled me to follow in with her eyes. When we entered the building, I saw many BTS, TXT posters decorating the walls. It was like my way to heaven.

Finally we both sat in front of Audition room and Han-ah started to speak with her brightly shining eyes.

Han Young: Unnie, today is my audition for the new BigHit girl's group. After the day I had met you, no one ever teased me in school because my teacher somehow got to know about my bullies. And I thought that you are really lucky for me. So, I brought you here.

Y/N: I am happy to be a lucky charm for someone in my life. I would pray for you to get selected. And I know you will.

(A/N: (scoff) Really! Why don't you register yourself too?

Y/N: Umm shouldn't you tell me... I mean you are writing this!!

A/N: (nervous laugh) Yeah! Let's continue, shan't we unnie!)

We waited patiently for Han's turn. And when her name was announced, she hugged me and went inside for her audition.

-TIME SKIP-(5 min)

She came outside and sat next to me and said

Han Young: Unnie, I am-- I was-- I mean I am selected.

She had a wide smile on her face which was a mixture of happiness and excitement.

Y/N: Han Young-ah now you are going to be a star I hope you do not forget your Unnie. I am so hap--

I was about to complete my sentence when someone cut me... and it wasn't and couldn't be Han Young...

--------------------------

A/N: So... we decided to give 3 chapters per week and I hope that you are enjoying so far.... It is quite exciting for me too... I would like to see your guesses on who is this person that dared to cut my 'Y/N unnie'...