Note from Author

So....As many might or maybe not know that this account has 2 people working on it...

So this story basically had two perfectly shit-filled brains working on it.... I had been an editor helping the author (Emmie) with her story and I desperately hope that you enjoyed the story...

:) :) :)

WELL...

THE ACTUAL REASON FOR THIS NOTE IS ABOUT THE UPCOMING STORIES...

First of all, we will have a second part for 'LIFE AS A TRAINEE' but with a different name and that would carry my ideas as a author as well and not only Tanvi and I won't only be adding the A/N and character conversations. Thus, I just won't be an 'editor' rather a writer for the same...

AND SECONDLY

The news that I had tried to delay the most from the beginning...There will be different Jimin and Jungkook FanFic and that will be about love and war which is not a genre (romance) that I usually write but I tried my best...but there surely is a warning that I would like to give to the young readers and also those who get easily triggered. 

There will be use of terms like Rape and etc and also if your bias is shown as 'the bad guy' then I am really sorry but seriously I love all the seven equally even if Tanvi says Yoongi is my bias. But seriously I do not want to offend anyone's feelings and everything is a work of pure fiction.

Please do not take the bad things to heart. And lastly, I hope you enjoy it... :) :) :)

                       MIA~