Chapter- 9

I look up and that caused the papers to fall from my hands. I was really scared after seeing this view in front of me. I don't know how to react either. Is it real? Is this actually happening to me right now?

They were...

The only and only BTS.

Oh god I cannot believe my eyes. How is this possible? Then I realised that I was a big hit member. Juniors of BTS and TXT.

[A/N: Don't tell me you are that stupid...

Y/N: At least I saw in real life unlike you who sees them only in their dreams... (hair flip)

A/N: YAH! I will sue you!

Y/N: (mocking tone) I would like to see you try!!!]

They were all sleeping on each other (you know how they sleep). They were all looking so cute. So adorable like those new born cute little puppies. I could tell by looking at their faces that they were practising awhile ago. I wanted to admire them for some time more but I had to go.

I turned to leave but my ARMY heart stopped me. It wanted to see them once more just once more. I turned back to them and was admiring them like a mother would admire her child. But, in between my admiration I realised that there were only 6 of them.

I look around once more while counting carefully-Suga, J-Hope, Jin, RM, Jimin and V. Jungkook oppa was not there. This means he is not sleeping he could come back any time soon. Thus I decided to leave as fast as possible.

I turned and DAMN...I hit my head in the wall.

Me: AAAH, WHAT THE FU--

I stopped when I saw a human figure in front of me. When I look up, it was him, it was Jungkook oppa.

OHH SHIT WHAT SHOULD I DO?

He was standing right at the damn door. I bent like a 1000 times and pointed outside with my hand so he gets aside.

He finally excused me and I felt my legs running out without the coordination of my upper body but I was stopped by my wrist. I turned back and Jungkook holding my wrist tightly.

[A/N: Uhmm... Déjà vu?]

This scene is so very similar to the one with Taehyun. Oh god are all the BigHit artists like this or just these two? I looked up only to meet his eyes which were throwing daggers in my direction. I now realised that this person is actually not someone who I thought to be a cute Bunny golden Maknae.

(A/N: Again... Déjà vu??? (sorta but still...)

Y/N:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A/N: Ouch my ears....You better thank me...

Jungkook: May I proceed?

A/N: S-s-sure

Y/N: WAH JINJA and she scared PDnim!!!]

Seeing him this close to me made me want to shout, cry, laugh or maybe at least smile but his scary gaze stopped me from doing anything. I was admiring his beautiful features when he suddenly spoke.

Jungkook: You are the member of new girl group right!!!

Me: Yes. I am. My name is -

Jk: Y/N (breaking my flow in between he spoke). I am Jungkook member of BTS.(his thin lips curved into a smile).

Ohh god my heartue, my heartue.

He smiled making his bunny teeth visible. He is so beautiful. I felt myself trembling after seeing his adorable smile from so near. I guess I am the luckiest fan.

[A/N: I shall give up the hopes of receiving any gratitude (SIGH)]

Me: Yeah I know BTS. I came here to give these papers. (I looked at the papers that were held firm in my grip)

But he did not turn back he was looking straight into my eyes. And here I thought he was embarrassed around girls.

Jk: Nice to meet you. Work hard.

Me: De.

I bowed to him with my wrist still under his hold. I look at him to leave my wrist while there was an awkward silence between us. He finally left my wrist and I ran back to my assigned practice room.

I told my members everything and they were all terribly excited after this. My heart was still beating terribly fast as I spoke to them. This encounter was similar Taehyun's, the only difference was one stared with a scary gaze while the other smiled.

After this I don't know if I should call myself LUCKY or UNLUCKY, but whatever it is, it's just so BEAUTIFUL....

----------------

A/N: Even though she still did not-

Y/N: And A/N Thank you.... (Smile)

A/N: I was saying nothing of importance...

BUT!!!! WE HAVE A ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE SOON....

So please wait for the next Author's note.... :)