Chapter-6

I was shocked when my name was called out from the speakers. When I looked back to Han young, she had a wide smile on her face.

Han young: When I took your phone to save my number, I saw some of your text from your friends but did not have any bad intentions. It read how they think of their best singer there. And, then I thought why not we give it a try to audition. So... I gave your name with mine here. Now go fast they are waiting.

My name was announced once more by then but I was still shocked that Han young had to push me in the audition room.

[A/N: This kid has a brain and better than you Y/N 'unnie'

Y/N: You learned to respect me!? This day can't get any better(fake cry)]

I entered the room still shook but at the same time trying to keep track of myself.

When I was in the room, I saw 3 people there (Two men and one woman).

One man was identical enough to me... He was Bang PDnim.

Bang Pdnim: Y/N sit down please. Introduce yourself and then tell me which song you are singing.

Me: I did not... I mean... (sigh) I am Y/N and I am from India and I do not know what....

(Y/N: One wrong word and you will bathe with your own blood...)

Umm... I can sing... But... I will...I am... I am singing Vocal parts of Fake love.

Bang PDnim: I know you are nervous but it is fine. Just sing with your heart. You are singing Fake love that is great.

~After the song (without the rap) ~

After I completed they were all expressionless. I was scared whether they will kick me out of here. It was all silent until PDnim spoke

PD nim: (mouth wide open)Y/N you did great. (clap clap clap)Your vocal capacity is great. The way you can take high notes and then suddenly go to the lower pitch is amazing. Your voice is deep but you can take a high note without any problem. You just need to stretch your vocal capacity a little.

While he was just speaking I was smiling like a idiot all the time.

PD nim: Y/N you are selected. From tomorrow your practice will be starting. Take good care till then and also Y/N, tomorrow you will be shifting here in your dorm, so prepare your things already.

Me: Ye ajhus--aa--jussi PDnim. Algaisamnida.

(Yes, unc--un--cl PD nim. I got it)

Everyone let out a small laugh while I was just standing there embarrassed.

I came out of the room and felt myself smiling like a idiot again. Han Young ran hugged me in excitement and then we decided to move out of there.

We went to Han Young's place and her mother made amazing food and for me she specially made vegetarian kimchi and ramyeon for me. This really was a very memorable day of my life. It was amazing. I then suddenly got a call from my parents. I excused myself out of there and picked the call.

Mom: Y/N we got a call and we know you got selected for being a trainee. We never took your dream seriously and forced our dreams on you. But, you fought and now you finally are going to be a star. Anyways listen; we have to move to Korea now.

We are planning to move there once you debut otherwise you would have trouble to see us and practice at the same time. Work really hard. My daughter has to make her parents proud.

My father shouted from the back: You are amazing at singing, I know that. Work hard.

Before I could say anything my mother hung up The call.

I turned just to find Han young behind me

Han young: Unnie when you were in the audition room some staff member came and said to fill few things on the sheet. I filled yours as well I did not know you parents number so I took your phone and got it from there.

I smiled at her and we both went back to the dinning room. It was late and I had to pack my things so I left their home around 7:00pm. And by this time I knew my way.

I went to my room and got to my bed. I had to pack my stuff which include the new things now that I had bought in Korea in this whole week.

-TIME SKIP-

I was done packing and it was late at night, but I was not feeling sleepy at all.

I called my friends and especially unnie to inform them about this news. They were really happy to listen to this spicy but sweet twist in my life. After spreading the news, I was finally on my bed with my eyes closed awaiting my sleep since tomorrow the real hard work starts.

_________________

A/N: I know it was quite small a chapter but tell this to your author not me and since it ain't her so a sincere apology from both of us..... And you'd get the next chapter by Friday so.... See y'all then....