Chapter-10 (Ending)

-TIME SKIP (6 months)-

Till now we all had met at least 1 member of both our sunbae groups A.K.A TXT and BTS. Both were really welcoming.

At first glance...YES. But they were all quite strict in their own ways. They would always pass us some suggestions and also share their experiences of when they were at our stage of a trainee.

My life as a Trainee has been rough and joyful all-the-same. I would feel low at times but that never lasted that long because of my great team-mates.

Just like our sunbae, we also gave each other our love and support especially our maknae Kim Han Young. She was not very open to others as much as she was with me... We all had a problem in adjusting but we all relaxed our muscles with each other.

We had already decided the role of each member in the group and surprisingly, I was chosen as the leader and the fact that it was suggested by PDnim himself...

[A/N: Here's their roles in the team...

Y/N: Leader, Main Vocalist and Main Dancer

Han Young: Main Vocalist and Lead Rapper

Lee Ji Soo: Main Rapper and Lead Vocalist

Kim Mi Ran: Lead Dancer, Main Vocalist and Lead Rapper

Shin Hye: Main Dancer, Main Rapper and Vocalist

Y/N: A/N may I continue...?

A/N: (CONFUSED) Umm... Do you want something??

Y/N: Aniyo. But may I continue?

A/N: Ummm... Yes....?)

.

.

.

Anyways... I recently realized why did PDnim 'suggested' to make me the leader which was obviously for his own benefit...

He wanted to gain profit in the Indian market because not-to-mention people are really horny there... Uhmm you know what I mean right...!

We would be debuting in the next 6 months and I already feel like we areal ready to fire up the stage. But we are still working on our 1st Album that is also our debut album and obviously our sunbae blasted us with ideas even though we all have different themes that we work with but I feel like when different ideas from different types of work backgrounds are brought together the result is as amazing and beautiful as the 7 wonders of the world which makes it all worth it in the end...

----------------------

A/N: We do have a season 2 which most probably won't be as boring as this one... Hope y'all enjoyed this episode since it brings us to the end of 'LIFE AS A TRAINEE'

Author- Emmie~