eleven.

The blinds were open all the way in the room as I lay on my side in the bed, the sheets covering my legs as my chest fell and rose at a rhythmic beat

The blinds were open all the way in the room as I lay on my side in the bed, the sheets covering my legs as my chest fell and rose at a rhythmic beat. The sunlight from outside was dancing around the room, my arms under my head as it propped me up on the pillow. I hadn't moved all day, and I was sure it was late afternoon by now. Steve hadn't tried to get me out of bed today, and considering I hadn't even moved a muscle all day, creating an Ally sized dent in the mattress.

There was three full glasses of water on the bed side table, Steve having come in every few hours and setting a new one down. I knew for a fact that it was his small tactic to make sure I was breathing, but he never took the last glass away with him so I was wondering how many glasses there would be before he gave up with it. I stared ahead of me blankly, blinking every so often as I ran my tongue over my bottom teeth slowly. The white wall wasn't exciting, but I didn't have enough energy to move, and I'm sure if I did I still wouldn't want to anyway.

I was waiting for something, not that I had any idea what it was, but I was hoping deep down that something would happen that handed me a second chance on a platter. But that still seemed a little far fetched, even for our alien invasion, robot rebellion and mass elimination world.

The door opened as Natasha stood on the threshold, holding it open as she looked over at me, her blonde hair pulled into short right braids. "Are you dead yet?" she asked me as she leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms as I ignored her, continuing to stare ahead of me. She waited a little bit more for a reply, which obviously never came as she took in a sharp inhale. "Tough room" she added as she swayed in her toes a little bit, once again pausing to wait for my reply.

I was almost certain that Steve had sent her in here to check on me, because she knew better than anyone that we could process our own thoughts in silence. It was simply a part of our training. She let out an exhale as she moved into the room a little bit more, looking around quickly as if she was debating something, deciding against it as she shrugged her shoulders quickly.

"Fine, you don't have to talk just listen" she said as she walked into the room, closing the door behind her. She moved around the bed to Steve's side, jumping onto it as it shook with her contact. She laid down on top of the sheets, moving around to get comfortable as I stayed in my spot, not moving a muscle as I stared at the wall. "I'm going to start talking now, okay?" she asked me, knowing that I wouldn't reply as she put her head on the pillow, looking up at the ceiling as she let out a small sigh.

"I don't sleep at night" she said gently, her voice cutting through the silent air as she paused for a moment, clearing her throat gently. "Every time I close my eyes I'm back in Wakanda" she added as I could feel her looking over at me, wanting to see if I would turn to look at her, or make a small noise, which I wasn't going to. "You?" she asked me, trying to crack a small joke as I took a small silent breath in through my nose. "Huh that's interesting" she said as I heard her hair scrape against the pillow case as she looked back up at the roof.

"There's got to be something we can do to make this right" she said to me as I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath as I held it at its deepest point, rubbing my lips together quickly. "Because I'm not sure what will happen if there isn't" she said gently as she cleared her throat quickly, choking on her words as she said them. I let out a small breath, which i'm sure she heard as she waiting for me to talk to her, but I didn't even roll over to look at her. She propped herself up on her elbow, facing me as she moved her head over my body to see if I was even awake, which I was.

She let out a heavy sigh as she took one of her pillows into her hand, holding the corner of it as she smacked me in the face with it. "Will you talk to me?" she said to me forcefully as she hit me in the side quickly, leaving it there as it slid down next to me. I blinked a few times as I moved one of my hands, grabbing the pillow case and pushing it down onto the floor, getting it away from her as I knew that she'd probably just try and hit me again. She let out a loud huff as she got up quickly, walking around the bed as she stood in front of me, staring at me with narrowed eyes.

She didn't say anything as she picked up one of the water glasses, quickly and swiftly throwing the whole glass into my face before slamming the glass back down on the night side. I let out a small cough as I kept my eyes closed, my hair and pillowcase soaking as I used my hand to wipe my face quickly. I looked up at her, sitting up slowly as I leaned forward, spitting out a bit of water that was in my mouth onto her feet. "You're such a bitch" I said to her as I ran my hands over my hair, pushing the wet strands back, my bed now soaking.

"Yeah, I'm aware" she said to me as I let out a sigh, turning towards her as she crossed her arms over her chest. "My bed is wet" I said to her as I looked at my stained pillow case, pushing the sheets off of my legs as I swung them over the side of the bed. "Good, maybe you'll get out of it" she said to me as I let out a breath, looking down at the ground as I clenched the sheets in my hands. "I don't want to" I said to her quietly as she let out a small sigh, walking backwards and leaning against the wall with her eyebrows raised.

"Why not?" she asked me as I looked over at her, a blank expression on my face as I shook my head at her gently. "Because as you said" I said to her quietly, a lump stuck in my throat as I looked back down at the ground quickly, not wanting the feeling of her eyes piercing mines. "I can't do this anymore" I said simply, shrugging my shoulders gently as water dropped from my hair down my back. "If you don't who will?" she asked me, rubbing her lips together as I thought that through for a moment, furrowing my eyebrows.

"That makes no sense" I said to her as I looked up at her, a sour look on my face as he raised her eyebrows at me, blinking a few times. "Shut up" she said as she lifted her hand before slapping her arm gently, shaking her head gently. "We all lost something in this thing" she said quickly, not letting me say anything else as I sat there in silence, absorbing her words. I stood up, walking past her as I made my way to the bathroom, stopping in the doorway as I turned to look at her. "Can you change my sheets for me?" I asked her as I pointed at the bed, making her scoff as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"No?" she said as I stared at her for a moment, tilting my head to the side as I furrowed my eyebrows together. "You threw a glass of water over me" I said to her as she shrugged her shoulders quickly, not even looking at the bed with the large water stain slowly leaking down it. "And?" she asked as I let out a small sigh, turning away from her as I closed the bathroom door, leaving her standing by herself in my room.

——

A/N: hey guys here's another chapter for you
as many of you know i'm a great lover of the Natasha and Ally friendship so I was excited to write this chapter
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please do not forget to vote and comment

A/N: hey guys here's another chapter for you as many of you know i'm a great lover of the Natasha and Ally friendship so I was excited to write this chapter I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please do not forget to vote and comment