Chapter 1

"Talking"

"Thinking"

'speaking telepathically'

"Demonic/Screaming/Dragonic voice"

*Actions*

____________________________________________________________

The Dimensional Gap, a location that exists in between all words in existance. In it's infinite space, you can see a lot of spectre of colors that are colliding with each other making new colors in the mystery space. Strangely enough, those colors were pulling into one direction making some sort of figure.

This figure is our protagonist, Akashi Orochi, who was now basically made out of colors in a body of 10-12 year old child. He had black hair, his eyes were heteromorphic red and orange respetfully, his height wasn't the best but was enough, his ears were pointy almost like elfs but not much that made it stand out in the crowd of people, and to top it off he had gothic clothes: Black jeans; white shirt; black jacket; black shoes; he had a black choker and a pearcing in the left ear that was a cross. (A/N: Check the bio, but I felt lazy to put clothes pictures)

Akashi blinked couple times to adjust to the surroundings, he clenched his hands to feel it, moved a bit to feel his body and adjust to it. He looked around the check his place were his at, but all he got that it was a spectre of color space that was infinite and no exit out of the place.

Akashi: "Okay were am I, this place is strange, but I got the feeling that I know it." He thought while he placed his hand on a chin and standing in thinking position.

???: 'Hello! Hello! Can you hear me!' screamed a girly voice in his head.

Akashi: *looked around, checked his pockets* "I feel like I'm going insane from all this crap what is happening and now I'm hearing voices"

???: 'Don't worry your not insane, I just checking if you can hear me, but first before you ask questions, let me introduce myself'

Akashi wanted to ask, but in front of him smoke started to gather out of nowhere. He cleaned his eyes with his hands to check if he's imagining things, but the smoke is now forming a girls shape. After the smoke is done, Akashi was greeted with a girl with butlers costume.

???: "Hello master, my name is Hetera, I will be guide with everything you need

???: "Hello master, my name is Hetera, I will be guide with everything you need. Before you ask how I'm here, because after you left the entity you call God, he also made me to check and to fulfill any needs you may need."

Akashi: "I see. *Get closer to Hetera and checks her out* why do you have fox like ears and tail?" *Starts to touch them* 

Hetera: *starts to breath heavily and there's a big blush on the face* "M-m-mas-ter c-an you s-top that"

Akashi: *stops touching ears and tail* "Anyways, what is this place? And what am I? Because I feel very different at the moment."

Hetera: *Composes herself, but still there's a blush on her face* "This place is a Dimensional Gap, in other words a place between worlds. And what you are, well you are a Dragon God, to be presice a Dragon God of Destruction and Annihilation, your job is basically what it means to destroy, but if only you want to be honest. So master, what are you gonna do now?"

Akashi: "Any suggestions? Right now I'm lost and I feel like I wanna eat something." *Stomach growls*

Hetera: *Chuckles a bit* "Well I suppose we can go the world called Highschool DxD, if not I have other suggestions. Also when we enter that world, try to supress your powers. We don't want to people to find out what you are now do we" *Smiles a bit*

Akashi: *See's the smile* "Why is she smiling for? I don't understand, it's feels different then I experienced watching how people smile, she looks happy? I just don't understand."

Hetera: "The so called God, did mention of his past and his behavior, but this is on another level, let's hope I can help" *releases a sad sigh inwardly* "Okay master, let's enter the portal to the DxD world, and we will be on our way." 

Akashi: *nods his head and enters with Hetera into the portal*

_________________________________________________________

Other side of the Dimensional Gap

???: "This power.... It's intoxicatig.... I will find you and have it for myself..... My mate."

???: "Damn this power is better then my own, welp back to the backflips"

That's it people for today! Hope you enjoyed it! I may or may not remember some actions in the DxD world so I'll try to not dissapoint te-he~.