Chapter 7 part 2

"Talking"

"Thinking"

'speaking telepathically'

"Demonic/Screaming/Incantations/Dragonic voice"

*Actions*

_____________________________________________________

Akashi stared at the strange girl who was now smiling at him. He already knew that it will be trouble with her. What he found interesting so far was that he felt a lot of power from her that seemed endless like infinity and did she said something about mate?

Akashi: "I know this question is obvious, but who are you and from your sentence I can already tell that you were stalking me."

The gothic girl stared at Akashi with still present smile on her face.

???: "To answer your first question, my name is Ophis the Ourobors Dragon God known as Infinity and yes I was stalking, because I want you."

Akashi: "You're awfully straightforward. Tell me, what do you mean by want me?"

Ophis: "I want you as my mate."

Akashi: "What do you mean by mate? Like in husband?"

Ophis: "Yes."

Akashi looked at Ophis if she's telling the truth by using the skill and so far he found out no lies from those answers. He let out a sigh.

Akashi: "Sorry, but not interested. Better look for another guy for your soulmate."

Ophis widened her eyes at his statement, because she couldn't believe that he disagreed with her. Nobody so far disagreed with her statements, just the Great Red who doesn't wanna leave her home Dimensional Gap. Ophis found Akashi interesting, but that interest turned something more she couldn't understand, but everytime she saw Akashi her heart responds rapidly and Ophis starts to blush. To prove this she always stalked him and her response was stronger then ever and she wanted him like no one other for her alone and just her. So Akashi's sentence made her godsmacked and didn't knew what to do.

Ophis: "Why?" 

Akashi noticed that her voice sounded desperate for something. He couldn't understand why is she so wanted him. But he felt.... nothing. He might experienced some emotions when he got here in this world and got to feel new ones, but still he has a long way to go.

Akashi: "I don't understand what other people feel and what I feel about myself. Love, Happiness, Smiles. My whole life I felt just Hate, Unfairness, Rage. At this moment, I don't understand why I'm talking of myself with you, but that's how it is."

As he said he remained impassive, like he talked about weather or uninterested subject. Ophis on other hand, can relate to it about that, but not much. She was born emotionless and mostly slept in Dimensional Gap until Great Red came and disturbed her. This was the first time she experienced new set of emotions and creating her squad that she calls Khaos Brigade that helps her to get rid of Great Red. But after she felt Akashi's power she experienced something that she never felt in her life, that was Longing and you can say Love, but after Akashi said those words she felt how her heart stinged in pain from his revelation.

Ophis: "So you don't wanna be my mate?"

She said in saddened voice and losing a smile that turned more like into sad one. Akashi of course noticed that, but he doesn't understand why though she is sad. 

Akashi: "Sorry, but you should look for another person for this. You already know, that I feel nothing."

Akashi said as he started to walk towards her and walking a bit past her. Then he felt like someone pulled his jacket and saw Ophis who had saddened grey-black eyes looking straight at his red eye and his another eye was covered under the bangs. Akashi eyes had literally no light in them, just blank lifeless eyes. Ophis instantly saw that and knew that he is like her past self who doesn't know or feel how she feels about herself or another person. (A/N: I'm making Ophis more emotional in this story as well as a bit different character personality.)