Chapter 2

"Talking"

"Thinking"

'speaking telepathically'

"Demonic/Screaming/Dragonic voice"

*Actions*

___________________________________________________________

As they vanished from the Dimensional Gap, the portal opened in the dark alley were people don't usually go, because of reasons, we see a lady with butler like clothes come out with a boy who looks 11 years old. 

Akashi just looked around were they came out, he was impressed of travelling stuff, but his emotionless face didn't showed any reaction to his which Hetera noticed while glancing a bit at him. As they were exiting the dark alley, Hetera instantly noticed that they are in the station, to be specific Kuoh train station. Since Akashi wanted to eat, they instantly were searching for some sort of restaurant, which they noticed when they walked around for 10 minutes. Of course Akashi were sightseeing around, looking around this world, but nothing cought his eye and he thought he better ask Hetera what's interesting in this world. 

They entered the restaurant, sit down and were waiting for waitress to come and order, so until she came Akashi started questioning.

Akashi: "Hetera, how we will get money and second question what's interesting in this world that you suggested?" 

Hetera: "Well one of my powers are creation, so basically I can create anything I want if I put my imagination to it. As for second answer, well, let's just say we will need to be more private, because normal people should not know about this."

Akashi: *raises an eyebrow a little* "So will need a place to stay in this world correct?"

Hetera: "Yes if you want to stay for a longer time, so don't worry I will get our accommodations ready today, because I noticed a house for sale next street across. Anyways, let's leave answers later, waitress are coming this way."

As they ordered, Hetera noticed that the waitress had a little blush while looking at Akashi, but he remained impassive, after they ate the food and payed for it, they instantly were working on getting the new house and get settled in for the time being while they are in this world. The house itself wasn't big and at the same time wasn't small either. It had a decent kitchen with all necessities, a living room with furniture and a quite large TV, and 2 bedrooms and 1 guest room. As they finished buying the house and you can say moved in, they started the talk from before while sitting in the living room and drinking tea.

Akashi: "So, mind explaining what's the deal with this world?" *puts down the cup on the table*

Hetera: "Alright I will start from the beggining, in this world Age of Gods didn't ended, that means such as these entities like: angels, fallen angles, devils, yokai and other beasts are real as my ears and tail. *Pops out the ears and tail and wiggles them.* Anyways, lets continue, in this world such as Great War happened and angles, fallens, devils suffered quite the setbacks so they entered the Cold War, where basically they are in each others back waiting for someone to start the war again so they could kill each other. In the Great War, the Biblical God have died with Original 4 Satans that ruled the Underworld, so the Heaven got new ruler who is Micheal the Angel Seraph who is leader between the angles and were the Underwold got 4 new Satans. *Drinks a bit of the tea and checks if Arachi is listening* Fallen angles on other hand are receding in Grigori and their leader is Azazel a Governer of Fallen. That's so far is the story of the world and they didn't stopped so far the Cold War. Let me ask, how didn't you know about it? It's basically a anime world so shouldn't you know this?" (A/N: I kinda made some shit here, but I hope it's alright to the story)

Akashi: "I..... I never got a chance to experience to watch shows to be honest. My past life wasn't what you call a paradise and to top it all off I was hated. Anyway I don't wanna to talk about it, let's switch to another topic." *inhales and exhales to relax*

Hetera: "Well atleast he opened up a little, that's good atleast, I guess I will have to explain almost everything where and what to do in this world and next worlds if we will be going" *Releases a sigh and sips a bit of tea* "Anyway, I suggest to go to sleep at the moment, because tomorrow will be Saturday and we will need daily stuff for us so we will be going shopping and probably I will register you as a student in Kuoh Academy to blend in more."

Akashi: *Tensed up* "Is it necessary?"

Hetera: *Sees that he is uncomfortable* "Don't worry about it, I will register as a teacher there, so I could keep an eye on you. Anyways let's head to bed. *Smiles at him* "It's gonna be hard for him to get settled down and better keep watch for him, if not with that power he will basically destroy whole school if he gets mad or something." 

Akashi: "She's right, this is new world, new me, new stuff. Nothing is gonna happen." *Relaxes and sighs* "Okay, I will head to bed. Goodnight."

Hetera: "Alright. Goodnight." *Picks up the cups and goes to kitchen*

After the talk, both of them headed to bed to get ready for tomorrow. Unknown to Akashi someone is watching him from afar.

???: "So this is were you are. We will meet soon enough...... My mate."

And that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed it!