Chapter 3

"Talking"

"Thinking"

'speaking telepathically'

"Demonic/Screaming/Incantations/Dragonic voice"

*Actions*

___________________________________________________________

Saturday came and our little duo are walking around shops, buying stuff they need like: phones, clothes, some other electronics, groceries. As well they signed up for Kuoh Academy. Hetera as a new teacher, to be precise as a home teacher were Akashi will be. Akashi wasn't fond of idea going to school again, but nontheless he agreed. Saturday passed fast, while Hetera was doing house work and such, Akashi on the other hand was fiddling with laptop. Hetera made some adjustments that he will be able to watch some stuff not only from this world but from others as well, so basically she made it universal laptop for everything. 

That's where Akashi power first came, as he watched some shows, he somehow stole the powers from the anime characters and started to use it as is own. Hetera was suprised at this, so she suggested to train because right now he's just walking powerhouse, but with no experience. 

Sunday came, as they stayed home and basically trained his new powers, Hetera created some sort of dimension where they could spend whole year in it, but in the DxD world it will be just 1 hour, so getting experience with his powers and possibly killing creatures will do great, because in the world you have to take measures where you have to kill or to be killed mostly. They spended quite some time there, to be specific around 10 years there, while outside the dimension just passed 10 hours. 

He got some nasty powers in. His stealing power now called Plunder. He got Dragonic Sharingan as he stole that idea from Naruto and made it his own power which activating it reacts his red eye which it becomes slitted and some strange tomoes starts spinning. For his orange eye he got Emperor Eye which he got from Kuroko no Basket, he a bit changed the effects of it so he made so he can see a bit into future whenever he uses it. Later on he stole some powers from Fate/Stay, Gate of Babylon and Unlimited Blade Works and that's where his obsession with swords came and Hetera couldn't do anything about it no matter how she tried to. Strangely enough, he got unique power who came out of nowhere, Akashi could summon anime or some other characters to fight for him which confused Hetera to no end, but she closed the case because probably it was just his unique magic. So far he didn't tried to take any other powers, because logical action would be to master powers he got, which Hetera itself agreed to it. And that's how Sunday passed with working his powers and getting his first experience in killing something, which she was suprised that he did it without remorse and guilt, Hetera deduced that it's probably to Dragon's genetic that his character is changing a bit, which is a good sign, but it would lead to bad one later on. 

Somehow, he got a hobby of writing songs and playing guitar while being in dimension, Hetera was quite amused of this and would tease him to no end, but she gave it up because no matter how she tried Akashi wouldn't change his reaction, but he did have a angelic voice and knew how to play when he put practice in when they were in dimension when he had a bit of free time there. Their relationship changed as well while being there, Akashi started to trust her to no end and started to call her Onee-san (big sister), while she called him Otouto (little brother). Hetera was giddy about it and happy about it, but Akashi's behavior stayed the same, but he cracked a little smile unconsciously, but she didn't noticed it because she was happy about other things.

Anyhow, they exited the dimension and started to get ready for Monday, where they would go to school. At dinner Hetera informed her now little brother that in the school there's a precense of devils and he should be careful. Akashi wanted to kill them straight away, but Hetera said that it would be a problem and probably start another war, which Akashi thinked a bit and agreed at the now big sisters argument.