The Beginning

*Hinata POV*
As I woke up I heard my alarm blaring its annoying sounds at me. "Ugh, five more minutes." Thought Hinata. He looked at his Alarm and shot out of bed. It was already 5:43. "Shoot I'm gonna be late for morning practice!" Hinata thought as he ran around getting his stuff together quickly.

Time skip brought to you by HiNaTa BoKe

*Suga POV*
As I was walking to the Gym I noticed that Hinata wasn't there yet only Kageyama. "Hey Kageyama." I greeted him with a wave and he returned the favor with a small wave. "Have you seen Hinata he is usually here around this time and don't y'all race each other?" I ask a little skeptical. He only shrugged. "I got here first the dumbass probably overslept," Kageyama answered. I sighed and unlocked the door. We practiced a little then everyone started filing in except one person...Hinata. Everyone got ready and started practicing to then Coach Ukai came and talked to us. "Has anyone seen Ginger he's late." Said Ukai. Right as we were about to answer the door slammed open scarring us. There stood Hinata sweating and panting like a dog.

*Hinata POV*
I peddled like my life depended on it. Once I made it to the gym I slammed the door open slightly exhausted from the bike ride here. "Ah, there you are Ginger well go change and meet us over here." Coach said to me I nodded and sprinted towards the changing room.

Time skip brought to you by our Milk Man

*3rd POV*
Morning practice went on as usual but then they all had to head to class. Hinata didn't like this part of the day but he remembered he has to keep his grades up if he wanted to continue Volleyball. He sighed as he walked to class thinking about volleyball. After class and ran of the door not even thinking about who he ran into. Once he got to the clubroom he changed and headed to the gym in a heartbeat. They practiced and then it was time for Hinata's new quick. He was ecstatic. Once Kageyama tossed the ball Hinata zoomed across the court, he jumped and some of his shirt came up showing off some abs and the light shown on him perfectly. This sight made the Karasuno team blush. Once he hit it down he landed on his feet. The Gym was silent and everyone was wide-eyed including Coach Ukai and the managers. Daichi was the first to snap back to reality.
"That was amazing Hinata!" He said. Hinata flashed one of his blinding smiles. Hinata then got a notification on his phone. He ran to Coach Ukai and talked to him. He bowed and ran to change. Daichi then approached Coach Ukai. "So why is Hinata leaving early?" He asked. Ukai just sighed. "He said that it was a family thing and that it was important." Coach answered and Daichi nodded and headed back to the group.

Time skip to the next practice

Everyone was practicing and Hinata was late again. Everyone was worried. Morning practice is finished and Hinata still wasn't seen.

*Hinata POV*
"I'm going to say my prayers now and hope I sign die at afternoon practice." I haven't been to school since yesterday since my sister got a fever.
*Flashback*
Once I left practice yesterday I headed home. My sister was getting her ears pierced today. After her ears were pierced we headed home but it started to rain. We didn't have the car cause we walked and none of us had umbrella so we ran... in the rain. This morning my sister woke up with a high temperature. I didn't wanna miss Volleyball practice so my mom said I could go to school after we took my sister to the doctor. After that boring wait my mom dropped me off to school.
*Flashback End*
Once my last class was over I headed to the gym. I opened the door and it was dead silent. Suddenly Tanaka-Senpai and Noya-Senpai jumped on me. "OUR FAVORITE KOHAI WE MISSED YOU!" They yelled. Daichi then came over and pulled them off of me. "Care to explain why you were so late?" Daichi asked with a very angry smile. "Ok so my sister wanted her ears pierced yesterday and I had to go with her. Well on our way back it started to rain and we didn't have an umbrella so we ran in the rain. This morning my sister had a fever and we took her to the doctor." I explained. Out of nowhere I feel a heavy hand on my head. " Ow! Kageyama that hurts stop with the iron claw! " I yelled. "Then you should've came earlier!" He yelled back. Our bickering went on for a few good seconds till Daichi and Suga came over and pulled us apart. I pouted and headed over to change. Practice went by with a breeze. Soon enough it was time to head home. While we were cleaning up Takeda-Sensei came over and told us some news. "So I go us a training camp with other schools for 3 weeks." He said. Everyone was happy but I was overjoyed cause it's been a while since I've seen the others and I still need more tips from them. We were silenced and Coach started talking. "But there is one thing I have to say and it's for Hinata." he said. Everyone looked confused. " So Hinata your mom called not to long ago and said that you will have to bring your sister with you. " As he finished that sentence I sent a small laugh. Yes my sister is small but boy can she be a pain. I nodded at him and went to go out up the volleyballs. I went to go help Yachi with he water bottles when I tried and fell spilling water all over my shirt.(They still have their volleyball uniforms on.) I sighed and helped Yachi clean up the a spilt water. "You shouldn't go home in a wet shirt you could get sick." She said. I nodded and took off my shirt.

*Nishinoya POV*
We were cleaning up when we heard something fall. It was Hinata. Yachi helped him up and got the water up. You thought to would end there? Wrong. They talked then Hinata sighed and took off his shirt. I could feel my nose bleeding. I looked around and saw everyone on the team staring at Hinata and they all to had nosebleeds or were close to it. Hinata turned around and saw us. "Is everything ok y'all are really red are y'all sick?" He's asked. Asahi shook his head quickly. "We um just got hot sorry to worry you." Yamaguchi said. Hinata put on one of his blinding smiles and headed to put a shirt on. There was silence until Daichi spoke up. " We're in big trouble. "

________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: So I hope you all like this story! I have many ideas for future chapters and books. I hope you all stay safe and have a good day/night/evening!💖💖💖😊