The Fair

*3rd Person POV*
Three weeks went by quickly if you asked Shoyo Hinata. Now was the day for them to head to their training camp. Hinata quickly got up and got dressed. He went downstairs to see his sister and mom in the couch with bags already packed. "I already packed the bags now you a nd your sister go eat while I put these in the car." She said as she picked up the bags. Hinata nodded and went to the dinner table with his sister following. They were eating till Hinata asked a very blunt question. " Oni-Chan do you have a boyfriend? " she asked. Hinata was taken aback by this question and choked on his orange juice. His sister laughed at her brothers misfortune. "Um what did you ask?" Hinata asked his sister making sure he heard that right. " do you have a boyfriend? " She asked again rolling over eyes. Hinata became red. "Umm no and besides no one in the team's would want to date me." He said the last part quieter. Boy was he wrong. His sister only sighed and finished her food. After they finished they grabbed the last of their belongings and headed off to the gym. (It was a Saturday and they had to meet at the gym.)

Time Skip Brought to you by HoRnY ToRnAdo

*Hinata POV*
Once we got to the gym my mom dropped me and Natsu off with our belongings. I entered and I already saw most of the team there. "Late again I see?" Tsukishima joked. I stuck my tongue out at him and he turned away. I was confused but brushed it off. I walked over to Daichi and Sugawara. "Hello Suga-San and Daichi-San!" I greeted them. They saved at me then looked down to see Natsu. Sugawara out on a soft look on his face and bent down to greet Natsu aswell. " Hello I'm Koshi Sugawara what's your name? " he asked Natsu as he put out his hand for a handshake. She looked hesitant at first but soon was a burst of energy. She shook his hand very violently. "I'm Natsu Hinata or Oni-Chan's younger sister!" She exclaimed. Sugawara laughed and looked up at Daichi who then crouched down beside him. Her also took out his hand for a handshake. Again she greeted him very violently. They stood up and looked at me. " I see y'all are very alike. " Sugawara said. I lightly laughed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Trust me my sister can be a pain sometimes." I said. I looked down but didn't see Natsu. I quickly scanned the gym for her and found her talking to Kiyoko. I walked over to them and Natsu ran up to me. " Oni-Chan that last is very pretty how come you didn't tell me! " she exclaimed. I laughed and picked her up. She turned her head, crossed her arms and put a pout on her face. I sighed. "Come on Natsu look at me please?" I pleased but she didn't budge. I got an idea and smirked. I tossed her lightly into the air and caught her. She squealed a little bit I didn't mind. I think started tickling her CoMpLEtlY forgetting that the team was there. She begged for me to stop and I did. We were laughing out of breath. Once we caught our breath I placed her down and looked around. Everyone was staring at us. I blushed a little and laughed . "Sorry about that in and to cheer her up." I stated. Suddenly Yachi came up to me. " that was adorable Hinata!! " she exclaimed. I blushed harder. We talked for a little then parted ways.

*Yachi POV*
I see Hinata and his sister. I already thought they were a couple of cute siblings but what I saw next made my heart melt. He's lifted her up and started playing with her so I might have decided to record it. I look around and see everyone has blush on their faces I smirk. They look at me and I could tell that in their eyes they wanted me to send them the video. I laughed and sends it to them before walking over too talk to Hinata.

*3rd Person POV*
Everyone was to busy saving the video Yachi sent them to notice that coach had entered the gym. Her called everyone over and told them to head to the bus outside. They all sat in seats but Hinata sat beside his sister in the back. Few hours into the trip and they hear light snoring. Everyone looks back to see Hinata leaning on his sister and his sister leaning on him. Everyone was blinded by the cuteness this sight radiated to they all took a picture. Coach Ukai saw this and only sighed. "Ginger really has a fan club huh?" He thought to himself.