Shopping

*3rd Person POV*
The Coaches have everyone a free day due to what happened yesterday so Hinata and the managers decided today was a good day to go shopping. Hinata woke up earlier than everyone else so decided to go ahead and get dressed in the room. He was about to take off his shirt when he heard someone wake up. He turned around and saw everyone was awake looking at him. He was shocked but didn't care. "How long have y'all been up?" He asked while taking it off showing off his chest. Everyone blushed. " Um we woke up not to long ago. " Yamaguchi said. Hinata laughed and put on a different shirt. Daichi decided to speak up this time. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Where are you going we don't have practice today?" He asked. Hinata paused or a second then spoke. " I'm Um going shopping with the girls. " he said. They nodded but Daichi and Suga understood why but Tanaka be the oblivious crackhead wanted to know more about why Hinata was going. "Hinata why are you going?" He asked. Hinata tensed up at the question but that went unnoticed by everyone but Kageyama and Tsukishima. "They wanted me to go along I don't know why I must be going now." He said quickly. Her turned around and everyone blushed at his outfit. He was wearing some black jeans but with a crop top that said Shorty on it and he was wearing some black boots. Tsukishima spoke up now. "I guess your shirt really describes you." He said. Hinata looked down and sighed then walked over to Tsukishima and said this straight into his face. "The shorter I am the easier it is to kick you in the balls." He said. Everyone besides Tsukishima laughed. Hinata stuck his tongue out and headed for the door. He stopped and told them something. "I'll be back by 3 something so if anyone asks tell them I'm gone." He said knowing Lev and Kenma would ask where he was. They nodded and Hinata said his goodbyes. "I have to say he looked good in that outfit." Tanaka said. " I can't believe he said that to Tsukishima though. " Asahi said while sighing. They all laughed remembering what Hinata said to the bean pole of the Karasuno team.

Time Skip brought to you by GoMeN TsUkI

*Hinata POV*
Me and the managers met up and Saeko said she would take us.  We all got into the car she said she narrowed from her friend cause it was bigger. I wasn't complaining I am just glad she took us and didn't ask questions besides where we were going.

When they made it to the mall

We all got out and Kiyoko asked if she could pick us up again around 3. Surprisingly she agreed with a quickness. We all headed in and went to a store wasn't to "girly" but also not to "tomboy". We were looking around when some random woman came up to us more specifically me." I was wondering have you ever been a model cause you look perfect. " She said. I blushed at the compliment but I still shook my head no. She looked shocked which surprised me cause there are way better people like Kiyoko or Yachi or any of the managers they are all pretty. "If you are willing could you model cause I would like to put you on the Windows on my store?" She asked. The managers looked happy so I agreed. She took me and the managers to some white room in the back of the store. I was getting nervous cause I didn't know what she was about to do I mean what if it was a trap what if she wanted to hurt me or the managers? I felt my breath quickening but I felt a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder. It was Kiyoko. I calmed down and the Lady came out with a few outfits. I tried them on and did as the Lady said. After at least an hour of that we were done. We thanked each other and left. We were on our way to a different store when the manager of Jozenji spoke. "I don't think she was only putting those photos on their window." She said. We looked confused but she continued. "I saw on her bag in the corner that she as a professional photographer for a very famous Magazine company." Once she finished that it hit us. " I might be put on a Magazine?! " I exclaimed. They all nodded and I sighed. What if my mom saw it worse what if the coaches and team saw. I felt the embarrassment eating me alive.

After Shopping for like four hours

*3rd Person POV*
Hinata and them made it safely back to the camp. They thanked Saeko and headed inside. Once Hinata placed all the stuff down and made it to the gym cause he heard practicing he was bombarded with hugs. They were from Nishinoya, Tanaka, Lev, Bokuto, and Konegawa. Hinata laughed and hugged the people that piled on him. "Ok guys I need to get up in getting crushed." Hinata said. They boys got up with some blush on their faces. Hinata grabbed his bags and headed to the room. " What is in the bags? " Leg asked. Hinata jolted to a stop. Her had to come up with a lie quickly. "Oh it's just some clothes nothing to fancy." He said as he didn't know that Yachi and the managers had slipped in a few dresses for Hinata. They nodded and Hinata quickly walked away but not to fast making him look suspicious. He made it to the room and placed his stuff down and sighed. "I'm gonna have to tell them but what if What if they make fun of me like my old school, what if they don't wanna play volleyball with me anymore or be my friends?!" Thought Hinata. He felt his breath quickening and he was going into a Panic attack. He said down on the closest wall and started counting to ten popping the rubber band on his wrist. After about 30 minutes or so he calmed down completely. He opens his eyes to find Asahi in the room startling him. "Asahi what are you doing here I thought you were practicing?" Hinata asked. Asahi jumped startled by Hinata calling his name. " Oh I forgot my water bottle in here and I saw you with your eyes closed so I thought you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. " he said while rubbing that back of his neck nervously. Hinata laughed and smiled. He got up and hugged Asahi. "Thanks and you gotta stop being such a softie it doesn't suit you." Hinata said . Asahi was bright red. "Man has Suga been rubbing off on you?" Asahi asked plafully. Hinata laughed again as the exited the room heading back to the gym with the others. "Maybe but I'm glad I have you all here to back me up." Hinata said.

____________________________________
A/N: I hope you all like this chapter! Also I'll be writing new books for both Mha and Haikyuu you don't have to read if you don't want to but I have many ideas I wanna do! I hope you all stay safe and take care!❤️❤️