Practice

*3rd Person POV*
Hinata was the first to wake up so he decided too mess with his teammates. He quietly woke up Natsu and told her to get the air horn from his bag.(yes he has a air horn don't ask why.😑) He then silently woke up Nishinoya to be in this prank.

*Nishinoya POV*
I was sleeping but then felt a someone lightly shaking my arm. I open my eyes to see Hinata over me with a smile on his face. I could feel myself blushing. "I need you for something." He told me. I was wide awake at this point. I sat up and saw Natsu with a air horn and I already knew where this was going. I went beside Hinata silently and he told me the plan. "I'm going to count to three and on three you open the curtains and I will blow the air horn." I nodded and went over to the curtains. He counted to three and we did exactly what we planned. Everyone screamed and Asahi looked like he saw a ghost. Hinata then let out the most adorable laugh a human could possibly let out. I see everyone blush and I sigh. "Its almost time for breakfast so you might wanna go ahead and get ready I'll be in the shower." He said as he walked out with Natsu following him. Everyone looked at each other then I spoke up. " It couldnt be only me but with his laugh my ears felt blessed. " I said. Everyone agreed except Tsukishima but I could tell he agreed. We all went to take showers. We all heard the water running knowing it was Hinata but what we saw next we did not expect. Daichi, Sugawara, and I were the first in the shower room and we saw Natsu sitting on a bench swinging her feet. The water turned off and out stepped Hinata with a towel around his waist. He saw us and smiled then walked out. I looked at Daichi and Sugawara and they had nosebleeds. Everyone else was in the room at this point and they also were having nosebleeds. "How can he be so cute and got at the same time? !" Exclaimed Tanaka. I laughed and went back to get ready.

*Bokuto POV*
Me and Akaashi were walking down the hallway to the eating quarters. Her also heard walking and guessed it was a another team since we were by the Karasuno and Nekoma team rooms so we thought nothing much of it. What we saw next we did not expect. Hinata was walking down the hallway with a towel around his waist. We stopped dead in our tracks. He saw us and waved I guess he forgot he was half naked. "Hey Bokuto-San and Akaashi-San!" He greeted us. I felt something run down my face and then I saw Hinata run towards me. " Omg Bokuto are you ok your nose is bleeding?! " Hinata asked. I was still to dazed looking at his and to answer then so Akaashi decided did. "Um he's fine Hinata he just hit his face a little to hard earlier." That didn't stop Hinata's worry. " well if you could the nurses is down that hallway I would take him but I have the first practice match today and I might run late. " he said. Akaashi said he would take me.HInata smiled then left. "Akaashi I think my heart exploded." I said. " you and me both. " he responded shocking me. "Can we take him please?" I begged and Akaashi said no again. " I don't wanna have an early death by a bunch of crows. " he said and walked away.

Time Skip Brought to you by R.I.P Daichi

*3rd Person POV*
Hinata quickly got changed and headed to the gym with his sister. He quickly and politely asked the managers of they could watch Natsu which they agreed and he went to go practice. "There you are Hinata where were you?" Tanaka asked. " Oh I ran into Bokuto-San and Akaashi-San but Bokuto-San had a bloody nose and I got caught up. " he answered while running the back of his neck. "So who are we up against first?" Hinata asked eagerly. "We are up against Nekoma first." Daichi said while walking up. Nekoma then entered the gym. Practice went on for a while and now it was time for the second set after sadly losing the first one. Hinata and Kageyama decided it was the perfect time to use their new quick attack. Kageyama set it and Hinata ran to spike it. Like last time the light shown on Hinata perfectly and his shirt lifted up about halfway this time exposing his abs but this time Nekoma got to experience this lovely sight. Once everyone heard a slam it was silent. Hinata jumped down and looked around to see shocked faces. He laughed causing everyone's heart to erupt. "Guys come on it wasn't that good." Hinata told them. Nishinoya and Tanaka went up to him. " are you kidding that was amazing Hinata! " They both said. Hinata put on a smile blinding everyone. "Well done Hinata!" Takeda yelled. The Nekoma captain was shocked while the team was speechless. Then Kuroo walked up to Kenma. "You got to spend a day with him?" He asked pointing to Hinata who was getting lifted up by Asahi. Kenma nodded and Kuroo pouted. " I'm jealous. " he said making Kenma smirk on the inside. Sadly they lost the match with 2-1. They went outside to run up the hill. It was rather hot that day and Hinata had the LoVeLy idea to take off his Jersey. Everyone saw him toss it to Natsu who was beside Yachi and Kiyoko. Hinata got first this time cause everyone was to busy thinking about Hinata's shirtless torso.  Once they finished Hinata grabbed his Karasuno jacket and tied to around his waist. They entered the gym to do more practice matches. They lost to Aboa Johasi but won against Fukorodani. After all practices were through they went to go shower and change.

TiMe SkIp
Everyone was at the eating quarters munching down on some food when suddenly the girls came in asked asked to borrow Hinata. Everyone was confused but Hinata got up anyway and headed to the managers room. And boy was he in for a fun ride.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you all are enjoying this book and I have some DrAmA waiting for the next chapter. Stay safe and have a great day/night/evening!💖💖