Surprise after Surprise

* 3rd person POV*
Everyone was sound asleep except one certain tangerine boy. Hinata was in the gym practicing since he felt that he needed to get better in order to defeat the others and make his teamates proud of him what he didn't know was that another person was awake watching him play. " Why do I have this weird feeling that someone is watching me?'' He shivered but brushed off the feeling and went to pick up the ball that was on the other side of the court.

*??? POV*
I headed to the bathroom when i heard practicing. I decided to head to the gym where the noise was coming from only to find this orange haired kid. I was about to speak but then he jumped to hit the ball and all words left my mind. The ball hitting the round knocked me out of my trance. "Damn he looked so hot." I pushed back my thoughts only for them to come back when i saw him bend down to pick up the ball his ass all in my view. I swore i got a nose bleed and before I could comprehend what i was doing i was walking over to him.

*Hinata POV*
I turned around only to find a guy i didn't know. " Oh hello there are you lost?'' I asked him but he only looked at me with this weird look in his eyes. He suddenly grabbed my waist. I started feeling uncomfortable. He then yanked my face towards him and kissed me. I tried pushing him away but he only punched me and then dropped me on the ground. "You and I are gonna have some fun.'' He said in a cold tone and i froze.

!!!!!!!!! RAPE WARNING !!!!!!!!!

*3rd Person POV*
The guys started rubbing Hinata who was trying to hold back a moan but one escaped which seemed to please the guy. He pulled down his pants and Hinata's and forced himself in. No warning or prep so Hinata was in extreme pain. After a few minutes he came into Hinata who was on the verge of passing out, but it didn't stop there. The guy then started sucking off Hinata who was crying and screaming for him to stop. Clouds blocked Hinata's mind as he was loosing his senses from the amount of pleasure and exhaustion.
!!!!!!!! RAPE OVER !!!!!!!
The guy was finished with Hinata and was about to toss him off to the side when suddenly he was punched in the face. Hinata wasn't able to see they person who punched the guy but after he passed out.

*Takeda POV*
I woke up early and decided to work on some paperwork i had left over. Suddenly i heard a scream and i'm guessing Ukai and Nekomata did to cause they were awake. We all decided to see what was going on so we headed to where we heard the scream, it came from the gym. I was the first one in and saw this guy by a naked Hinata. Ukai came in and saw what happened then punched the guy while i went and covered Hinata. " Cant this kid get a break?" I thought while I picked up Hinata and took him to the bathroom. "Nekomata you make sure the others are awake but do not tell them what happened here, same goes for you Ukai dont kill the kid he needs to go." I said. Even though i hated the idea he had to leave or there would be questions. I the left and headed to the bathroom to clean up Hinata. After that I picked him up and put him on my futon. " This kid is way to light for his age." I thought. I put on my normal facade face and headed to see the other coaches.

Time Skip brought to you by Kazoo Kid
*Still Takeda POV*
All of us coaches were sitting by the counter drinking coffee when suddenly this grown man came into the lunchroom. Everyone looked concerned. He stomped towards us and decided it was best to yell," Why did one of my students come to me saying that this blond one beat him up!?" I was about to speak but Ukai stopped me. " Maybe next time you should get all the facts cause i didn't beat up the kid, yes i broke his nose but it is for a reason that you should talk to him about and if he doesn't wanna confess ill gladly expose the fucker." He said shocking the kids. The guy scoffed and left but just out luck the kid came in next. Believe me when i say it took all my willpower to not cut the kid up limb from limb right there. The kid was about to talk when suddenly the door opens only to reveal Hinata in the jacket that i gave him to cover up. He looked confused but when he say the guy his face paled and he ran out. Everyone but Nekomata, Ukai, and I looked concerned. Ukai stepped up and grabbed the kid by the shirt. " You show your ugly ass face here again and ill rip off the smirk you disgusting fuck!" he spat. The kid nodded quickly and ran out the door.