Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

Around me is fire, smoke, and debris. A fire had started in my house and I don't know how. I'm pinned under a beam that is starting to catch fire. "HELP! MOMMY DADDY ALL MIGHT SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I saw two figures in the smoke. It was my mom and dad. He lifted the beam and she helped me over the gaps in the floor.

When I got out of the fire blaze that used to be my house I looked back and I didn't see them. "Mom? Dad? MOOOOM" I started crying and screaming hysterically.  

I shoot up out of my bed sweating. Another nightmare of that night. I looked over at the clock. 2:38 A.M. I wonder if mom is home. I'd rather not be alone today of all days I thought to myself. I got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. It's already been 11 years since that and since mom adopted me.

After splashing water on my face I knocked on my mom's door. "M-mom are y-you in there?" I asked. "Yes I am honey give me a moment." She opened the door in a moment. My adoptive mother is Nemuri Kayama or also known as Midnight by most people. "I-I had a n-nightmare of that n-night a-again." I told her, trying to calm down.

She hugged me "Awe Izuku don't worry. I'm here. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you" she told me. "Come on let's get something to snack and talk til your ok to go back to sleep alright?" She asked. "Yeah I'd l-like that m-mom…"