I want him back

* she gets drunk okay...

" KIDS I'M HEADING OUT TO THE STORE! WHAT ANYTHING?!" I yelled grabbing my wallet
" Bring some Soju please I really want some!" Jennie said smiling
" No way I'm getting that...Rosé what do you want?" I asked
"  Anything! Stay safe uinne!" She said
I nodded and grabbed the keys to the dorm and ran to the car sitting down.

I arrived at the store and walked straight to the food grabbing anything I needed as well as getting things the girls wanted. I walked pass the alcohol and saw the Soju Jennie wanted.
" Whatever it's not like anything bad is going to happen." I said grabbing a few and heading to the check out.

* Later at night *
I walked over to the living room seeing Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé sitting on the couch watching TV.
" What are you watching?" I asked
" What's wrong with secretary Kim." Jisoo said
" Oh... what episode is it?" I asked sitting down next to Rosé
'' I don't remember which one it is but it's getting good." She said
" Shhhh it's getting good!" Jennie said
" What-" I stopped talking when I looked at the tv made my heart stop, of course it had to be a kissing scene between Seojoon and Min-young. I was never was a jealous person or  a jealous girlfriend type and I trusted anyone I dated but this made me uncomfortable.
" WHO BOUGHT ALCOHOL?!" Lisa yelled running into the living room
" I did..." I said walking over to her
" Oooh! Okay that makes sense!" She said handing it to me, I grabbed it and opened it and taking a sip.
" YOUR- your going to drink?!" Jisoo said
I didn't respond and kept drinking the bottle walking over to the dining room table sitting down on the chair.
" And I guess she's going to drink...." Lisa said walking back to the kitchen
" Uinne don't drink too much!" Rosé said
" I'm home what do I have to lose..." I said hiding my face in my arms.

•° 3d pov •°
The members just stared at Yuna as she kept drinking the bottle and talking to herself.
" Why did she suddenly want to drink?" Jisoo asked
" Maybe because your watching uinne's  ex boyfriend kiss another girl on TV..." Lisa said
" Oh- Seojoon and Yuna uinne- I forgot about them." Jennie said

On the other hand Yuna was drowning herself in her feelings taking big sips of the liquid as some dripped out of her mouth.
" Why do we love?" She asked herself
" If you tell me I have a soulmate I would cry and ask for him back... because I only want someone like him in my life!" She yelled hiding her tears
Jisoo was worried about Yuna as she kept getting up for more Soju and she still looked fine. Even if she was drunk she looked like if nothing was happening.
" Yuna you need to stop drinking!" Jisoo said walking over to her.
" I'm drowning in my feelings!" She yelled
" Uinne! Stop! This isn't good for you!" She yelled trying to get the bottle away from her.
" Jisoo I can and I will do whatever I want to do to myself! I just miss him so much!" She said crying
" Uinne... please-"
" I want to be alone!" She said
Jisoo nodded slowly and walked off to her room worried about Yuna.
Yuna felt empty inside, she wanted to be in his arms and safe. She just wanted to be with him again, she pulled out here phone and dialed his number.
" Hello? Yuna what's wrong?"
His voice made her cry a river of tears.
" I miss you so much!" She said
" Are you drunk?! Yuna your drunk please go to bed."
" No! I want to hear your voice again."
" Yuna... please go to bed, we can talk later..."
" I want you...I want your arms around my waist again. God dam it!"
" Yuna... please I'll talk to you in the morning are you even home?"
" Of course I'm home! I just want you back..."
Her phone got cut off, she looked at here phone and noticed it died. She threw her phone across the table and sobbed her eyes out.
Jennie was sleeping until she woke up to hear Yuna's sobbing, she quickly got up and walked to the dining room seeing her crying.
" Uinne...are you okay?" She asked feeling her heart break
" I want him back Jennie..." She said weakly
She knew that Yuna always says the truth even when's she's drunk or not. Jennie felt bad thinking this is all her fault because she thinks she destroyed Yuna's relationship with someone who loved her more than anything.