Did you really do that?

* This is about the burning sun scandal...also mentions self-harm and blood

Yuna was sitting in her bed playing with her phone not using it but throwing it up, her eyes were puffy and red. She just had a break up with Seojoon and the Burning sun scandal came out of nowhere attacking her in many ways. Her heart was shattered in many ways she lost the love her life and someone who she thought who was her friend just came out in a scandal.

She opened her phone and dialed his number , she felt disgusted and horrible about it but had to confirm it for herself.
" Hey Yuna bun."
His voice made her feel uncomfortable disgusted
" Don't call me that..." She said
" Oh I'm sorry.."
" Why- no how could you? Seungri why would you do that?"
" Are we really going to talk about that?"
" You hurt people Seungri! Why didn't you tell  the police or someone!?"
" Because I was scared Yuna! I didn't ask to be in their disgusting group chat!"
" Still! You could have done something about it! You could have pervert something like this to happen!"
" Yuna! You would have done  the same thing I did if you were in my place!"
" That's where your wrong Seungri I'm nothing like you! I don't care if my life or job was on the line those people you hurt had family and jobs!"
" Yuna please don't do this!"
" You have a mouth you have a brain, you should have use them instead of being a fucking coward that you are right now."
" YUNA! I'll make it up to you! Just please don't do this!"
" No... you can make it up to me by telling the truth! Don't ever talk to me again... don't call me anymore. Bye Seungri."
" YUNA I'M SORRY!"
" Sorry isn't good enough...and don't say sorry to me tell that to the media not me." She said handing up the call and throwing her phone across the room.

Nobody was in the dorms, it was only Yuna they left her alone. She walked to her desk and saw the picture of him and her together. She picked it up and throw the picture frame making glass shatter everywhere.
" You made me smile you idiot! I thought you were my best friend! I hate you so much!" She yelled picking up an empty perfume bottle and throwing it.
" You told me to believe in myself! That I would debut with people I love! You said not to do things that I'll regret! THEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She yelled grabbing a box.

She had cut everything he gave her, from stuffed animals too everything associated with him. Her whole room looked like a mess, she saw a small drop of blood on the floor and looked at her hand. Just a small cut on her finger, she picked up a pice of glass and dragged it across her hand, not being able to feel the pain that should have been there. She looked down at her wrist and saw her fresh small slits on her, they were healed but noticeble if you looked close enough. She closed her eyes and passed out falling to the floor.

" Uinne were home!~" Lisa yelled excitedly
" Lisa can you please get Yuna uinne to help with the groceries?" Jisoo asked
Lisa nodded and walked to Yuna's room opening the door seeing the mess and a pool of blood.
" Uinne? Are you okay- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lisa yelled terrified
" Lisa what's wrong- JISOO!" Jennie yelled running to her and Rosé
" What's wrong?"
" Yuna! She's bleeding!" Jennie said trembling

Jisoo eyes widened hearing that, she ran into Yuna's and seeing her on the floor passed out, she ran to Yuna grabbing a tissue from the tissue box that was on Yuna's desk. She noticed a picture frame missing but instantly  placed the tissue on Yuna's wound trying to stop the bleeding.
" Lisa call ambulance, tell Rosé to call manger Oppa and Jennie call YG. I'll call Seojoon Oppa." Jisoo said
Lisa nodded and ran to tell the tell the  members, Jisoo looked at Yuna's phone and saw someone was calling her, Jisoo picked it up and saw Seungri was calling her.
" You! Why are you calling her?"
" Jisoo what-"
" She's fainted! I have to go now..." She said hanging up the call and going to Seojoon number.
" Hello? "
" S-Seojoon it's Jisoo..."
" Hey Jisoo! Why are you calling me?"
" I-It's Yuna she's bleeding!"
" What?! What happened..how? Is she okay? Where are you?!"
" At the dorm the ambulance is here now. I'll text you when we get there..." She said

* Later at the hospital*
The members were in the lobby of the hospital, Jisoo was pacing back and forth worried for her.
" I hope she's okay..." Rosé said as she was holding Lisa's hand
" She'll be okay, I know she will." Jennie said
" Why was uinne bleeding what happened?" Lisa asked
" I think I know why...I shouldn't have gone through her phone..." Jisoo said
" Uinne what do you mean?" Lisa asked
Jisoo was about to say something until the doctor came walking over to them.
" Are you family of Yuna Lee ito?" He asked
" No we're her members." Jisoo said
" Okay well I'll explain everything when someone related to her." The doctor said
The girls nodded and sat down worried about Yuna, they saw their manger running to them followed by Seojoon.
" Did the doctor say anything?" Their manger asked
" He's refusing to talk to anyone who isn't in her a relationship with her." Rosé said
" Seojoon can you talk to the doctor please?" Jisoo asked, he nodded slowly and saw the doctor come back over to them.
" Is anyone here related to Yuna Ito?" The doctor asked again
" I'm her boyfriend." Seojoon said
" Okay, she lost a lot of weight and blood, she hasn't experienced pain yet due to her Alexithymia which has stopped any emotions to come out for a while, so please keep an eye on her." The doctor said
" Alexithymia what is that?" He asked
" You don't know what it is? Well only 10% of people have it but it runs in her family, she's on the spectrum of having Alexithymia but it rarely appears." The doctor said
" Will we be able to see her?" Lisa asked
" Yes but she's asleep right now so you can see her now or later..." He said bowing and leaving

* God I hate this so much