English Class

(Eighth Period)

Rayva comes out of English which was her seventh period class. And she bumps into Wesley on purpose. Wesley just looks at her in a very annoyed way. Then Rayva says to Wesley:

Rayva: Watch where you're going wes.

Wesley walks into English ignoring Rayva. Sylvia was already sitting down, She looked at Wesley in an unfazed way since she keeps seeing his face. They keep seeing each other more now even though they wanted to keep a distance. But it's school they'll be seeing each other a lot. So it's no surprise. It happens. Sylvia sat in the front of the class. While Wesley sat in the back of the class. Class started to begin as Wesley and Sylvia were just constantly both getting lost in their thoughts. But they were trying not to get caught this time. 

There was an open seat in the back of the class next to Wesley. Since Gia was also in English she ended up sitting next to her boyfriend Wesley. But there was also an open seat next to Sylvia as well and a guy named Alvin sat next to her. Wesley frowned but then he straightened up his face because he had no reason to be jealous. As class finally began after the other students were finished making their way towards their seats. Everyone had to partner up and get to know someone that they wasn't familiar with if they would like to participate. Since it was the first day of school.(It was optional) So of course that's what Sylvia and Alvin did. Wesley didn't participate he just continued to sit with his girlfriend. Gia didn't participate either. She just wanted to sit next to Wesley.

Wesley was displeased with seeing Sylvia talk to another guy only because he's always been protective of her since they were little. Gia watches the direction that Wesley's eyes kept wandering to while she was talking to him. And she gets upset. She was already upset with Wesley from earlier at lunch. So any little thing would make her snap and that's exactly what she did. She snapped. Gia gets really loud as she yells at Wesley also causing a huge scene.

Gia: SERIOUSLY WESLEY?!?! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND WESLEY!!! AND YOU'RE SITTING HERE LOOKING AT ANOTHER GIRL TALK WITH A GUY RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! THAT'S SO DISRESPECTFUL!!!

Before Gia could get a chance to catch herself she had an unexpected outburst which caused the whole class to look at Wesley and Gia. Gia gets up out of her seat and she shoves Wesley really hard as she continues to yell at him.

Gia: I MEAN WHAT THE HELL WESLEY?!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!?!

Two security guards comes in and escorts Gia out of the classroom due to them hearing her loud outburst. Gia walks out with them with tears in her eyes as her blood boils with anger. Sylvia looks back at Wesley with disappointment in her eyes as she shakes her head at him. Wesley just looks down at his desk then Sylvia turns back around to face the front of the class. Class continues after its been disrupted. Then before you know it class was over. It was time to go home. Sylvia packed up her things as she puts on her backpack. Wesley quickly approached Sylvia, he grabbed her shoulder gently as he was trying to talk with her but Sylvia pushed him off.

Sylvia: What the hell do you want Wesley? You seriously had a girlfriend this whole time that you've been mad at me. You really need to let it go now. Wesley you need to get it through your damn skull that we were kids. We were kids Wesley! I can't go back in time to beg my parents to let me stay here when I really needed to leave. Don't you get it?!! Let it go. And start being a good boyfriend to your girlfriend otherwise you'll lose her too.

Sylvia brushes past Wesley as she is about to leave the school so that she can finally go home. And Wesley just feels really bad. He feels like all he did was hurt and anger the people that he cares about. Which were Alphonso, Rayva, Gia, And most importantly Sylvia. Wesley just left out of the school without talking to anyone as he walks home. Sylvia was walking home because her parents had to work so she didn't have a ride home. Aisha saw Sylvia walking and she ran up to her.

Aisha: Hey. Sylvia. Wait. I wanted to give you my phone number so we could talk outside of school as well if you would ever want or need to.

Sylvia puts Aisha's number in her phone as Aisha tells Sylvia her number. And then Sylvia gives Aisha her number too.

Sylvia: Thanks. That's cool of you. I've gotta go now. See you tomorrow.

Aisha: Okay. See you tomorrow.

Aisha and Sylvia departs from each other as they both walk in different directions both heading home. Soon everyone else goes home too since school has ended.