Satisfied (Elijah x Brook)

{Elijah isn't my oc, he's a friend of mine's, KofiWriter -yes, I'm roping you into this}

{Based off of Satisfied from Hamilton}

Keith stood on a the table, Elijah and Zoe laughing at the sight. Brook sat to Zoe's right, a smile on his face.

"Alright, Alright! That's what I'm talkin' about!" He yelled drunkily at one of the other guys, twerking. Elijah just sighed and Zoe snorted. Brook whistled.

"Now, everyone, give it up, for the maid of honor, Brook Willows!" Keith pointed his wine glass towards him as he stood.

"A toast to the groom!" Brook looked at Elijah, smiling as his statement was echoed.

"To the bride!" He shouted, raising a glass Zoe, who held her new husband's hand. The statement was once again echoed by the other guests.

"From your brother......"

Brook heard his name whispered, glass still raised.

"Who was always by your side...." He smiled , remembering when Zoe was beat and how he helped her through it.

"May you you always..." He smiled warmly at Elijah. "Be satisfied..."

And then, everything, the story, came back.

Rewind. Rewind. Brook thought.

He turned around, seeing himself, back in the past, when he was happier.

I remember that night rewind, I just might rewind. I remember that night...I remember that night. He whispered, reaching out a hand towards his past self.

I just might regret that night for the rest my days. Brook looked over to see a group of chaotic men flirting with him and his sisters. I remember those soldiers boys tripping over themselves to win our praise.

I remember that dream like candlelight like a dream that you can't quite place. But Elijah, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face . Brook looked at the other male, approaching him.

I have never been the same. Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame. Brook cupped the black haired male's face, staring into his deep green eyes that seemed frozen in the moment.

He watched as his past self was approached by Elijah.

And when you said 'hi ', I forgot my dang name, set my heart aflame, every part aflame. His other self was stuttering.

This is not a game.

Elijah smiled as he talked with Brook. "You strike me as someone who has never been satisfied."

Brook raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you seem to forget yourself."

"You're like me. I'm really never satisfied. " Elijah smirked. Brook chucked.

"Is that right?"

" I have never been satisfied. " Elijah kneeled down and kissed Brook's hand. Brook inhaled sharply.

"My name is Brook Willows." He smiled nervously.

Elijah bowed. "Elijah Rei."

"Where's your family from? " Brook tilted his head, looking at him.

"Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done, but, just you wait, just you wait." Elijah raised a fist up in the air.

So so so! So this is what it feels like to match with someone as your level! What the hell is the catch?! Present Brook smiled. It's the feeling of freedom, of seeing the light.